Chapter 17: The New Beginning

Everyone died in the crash. Everybody was identified and Centy's body was never seen. Centy's friends was very devastated, they knew that Centy is gone but Kyle is still determined. He believes that Centy is out there, living in the vast world where everyone resides. However, aside from being dejected, there is always someone who is happy for the lost. Roselia was never bothered by her conscience for what she did. Kyle blames her mother for what happened....

2 years later, Centy's body was still not seen. Kyle decided to neglect his search for her and goes to Canada and begin a new life. Although he's not the only one who feels devastated. Kareen's pregnancy was simulated and Laurence had no choice but to marry her. Lea was left devastated because she still has feelings for him, Lea decided to go migrate to England and start a new life there. Lea's parents adopted Mark and took care of him. Claudette stayed in the Philippines, she still blames herself for the death of her lover. Claudette morns on Neron's death and attempts to kill herself but she was opposed. Claudette was diagnosed with depression and was sent to a rehab where she is treated, after the years in the rehab she then decided to go to college and graduated Bachelor's of Science in Nursing and took the board exam she then took the NCLEX exam to go to New York to work as a nurse. She then becomes a successful nurse there.

In the City of Oklahoma, a multi-billionaire businessman lived there, he's no ordinary man in the story, this man is the one who will support Centy in her revenge on the evil witch Roselia. He is Centy's father, Elmer Johnsons.

*Flashback*
During the bus incident, Centy barely got out of the bus. She was badly injured and wounded. One of Elmer's goons saved her and took care of her. Elmer made sure that no one will know that Centy is still alive, he took her to Oklahoma and there she spends her recovery.

Back to my narration...
At first Centy was mad at her father for leaving her and Mark. The real reason for Elmer's departure is that he chooses his parents will in to become the heirs of their company. Centy's grandparents doesn't want Marlou to be Elmer's spouse. Elmer rebelled his parents and marries her. Due to poverty he decided to be the heirs of his family's wealth. A year ago, Elmer's parents dies and gets back to Marlou but when he gets back, Marlou is already dead. He then hired his a spy to find Centy. The spy followed Centy in a bus not knowing that there is a bomb inside it. Days past, Centy realizes her father's side and due to her persistence to have her revenge on Roselia, she accepts her father's offer to be the heiress of the business. Anyways, let's get back to Mark, Mark's adoption was deviance. Elmer gave Lea's parents twenty million pesos in exchange for his son's hospitality and treat him as their very own child. Mark is too young for Elmer's plans so he decided to pay someone as his temporary guardians. Elmer took Centy in a grandiloquent school where she studies and finish high school then proceeds college and studies Bachelor of Science in Business Administration to be the heiress of their business.

4 years later, Centy finished college. Centy is very vengeful.... Centy then returns in the Philippines not as Centy Mariel Raro, but as the heiress Jacqueline Johnsons....

To be continued.....