Amy 's POV

It was a cold morning , Amy sluggishly open her eyes .She was exicited about today , but was tired cuz of the late nights recently .She had to present her project today , if  they accepted then it 'll help.a lot of people.
       She quickly had her bath ,  got dress and went down for breakfast . Her mum had scolded her about her poor eating habits ; "Morning , mum , morning dad." She said with a kiss
"You look so beautiful honey ." " Ain't , I always thanks Dad ." She replied as she got some pancakes and kiss her parents goodbye.

       Amy had been in this company for 2 yrs now ; she just had her doctorate at pharmacy giving her the advantage of  starting her project.You might be wondering how she did it, but she has her ways .She walked in gracefully with her files and  her bag and 2 cups of coffee in her hand which she spilled on a someone and that made her files fall .
  " You Jackass , watch where you are going ." Bryan shouted .Amy reached for her files when someone picked them up for her .Amy realised that the rude guy ; wasn't the person she had spilled coffee on ." Nancy , please hold this for me let me give this guy a piece of my mind ." Okay ma'am " said Nancy as she left ."First of all, take this ." Amy sais as she poured another coffer on Jason , intented for Bryan as he duck" oh c'mon , are  you so much of a dummy as your brother here that you can't duck.And you I am so going to ." She slapped him but her hand remained in the air ,this not what she had entirely imagined ."I think that is enough , you can take this dollar ,bill and buy whatever you want and stop trying to get our notice." Jasin said ." I wasn't trying too." " whatever, Bryan are you coming or what." He said as he removed hos shirt and threw on the floor." Josh , get me another shirt ." He said entering the main building .Amy could  not help but notice the abs he had and unfortunately he had a vest on.