Jason's POV

The drive to the hospital was taking forever ..Amy was still umconcious and her wound was infected ...gosh come he hadnot noticed...the paramedics gave her some sedativws but she only winced in pain ..it breaks my heart to see her in this condition.
Arriving the hospital Amy eyes fluttered open and she tried her best answering some questions .and one of the nurses told us we made a great couple.Amy giggled at the thought .

Now the real part started the infected area had some glass inside so she had to stay awake for the removal of the glass.

Amy was placed on her side and I was asked to hold her hands so the pieces can be removed.She looked so vunerable at this point.

I hadnot noticed but she was sobbing and when the doctor started she held on to me like there was no tomorrow.
"Distract her a lil."said the doctor

Amy I said wow ..."it's gonna be okay why dont you tell me about your project."

"Seriously ..now ..cant you see am in so much.....Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh."
"It hurts so much and am terrified of needles."

"Why dont you tell me other things which terrify you."

"Actually....promise you wont laugh ..I dont like ugly toes .. terrified of heights ..animals ...and I totally am terrified of crazy people."

"Why ...so you dont like dogs ...or cats " "no I dont ."

The doctor gave Jason a signal that he was done and he left the room without Amy's notice .For some reason he never wanted this to end .and what was this.

Amy had pulled him to the bed and kept on talking about how she was terrified of snakes ...lizards ...rats ...she went on and on.this will normally annoy him as he loves his peace and quite but for some reason he just wanted Amy to keep on talking and finally they fell asleep

Hey guys please I need you comments on my story this is mh first story thanks for the reads and please vote and always leave a comment ..I need a new cover page