The other Karma dude

Amy eyes fluttered open as abe scanned around the room , realing she was in a hospital and looking at Jason who was sleeping peacefully .The look on his face showed he hadnt had a good sleep in a long time .She went down from the bed and spent sometime looking at Jason in his sleep ..she always slept as if she was wresting ..she wondered hw Jason slept so peacefully.

      Bryan had just entered the hospital for his shift and left for his office  ..when his assistant told him ..his brother came in yesterday and was in room 231.

    At that thought Bryan left for the room ...he hoped it wasnt what je thought ..he immmediately send a call to his dad telling him about the situation.

      Thier grandmum came in this morning and wanted to suprise them but was met with the news  and ended up rushing to the hospital.

  He cursed under his breath why the elevator took so long ..he rushed to room 231  and was met with a very disturbing sight.

   The coffee girl watching him sleep andhe was sleeping so carefullly.Je barged into the room and screamed "Security!!!"..looking for something he could call a weapon...he screamed "Get away from ...my brother."

   "Oh ...it's just you the other karma dude ." In a manner of minutes the voices of Amy and  Bryan filled tje room each arguing at the top of the voices .

      William and Tamara walked in on a very disturbing scence ...Bryan and Amy arguing."What in hecks name is going on."Bryan and Amy realised they had some guest....Tamara walked over to Jason and looked at her beautiful grandson and finally screamed so they could shut thier mouths ..."Cant you see Jason is sleeping ...wait hold up Why are you in a hospotal gown (referring to Amy ) "

      Just then sounds of Jason ruffling the sheets were made indivating he's getting up.His eyes fluttered open and he was trying process what he just saw .

  "Amy why arent you in bed and why is everyone here ..Smy come on you have to redt." Bryan could not believe his eyes as Amy obediently went over to the bed and he realised herwounds were open .

   William then spoke "Can someone explain."

  Jason got into the details and yelling everyone Amy is the sick one here and then they realised  Amy was wearing a hospitL gown.

   "Child have I met with you before ."
Amy thought for a while "yes at the health conference in Switzerland I was kinda younger andyou know my grandma ...Annalise ."."Oh ..yes you sure are beautiful."Amy blushed at the comment ."thanks"

     "So where are your parents and Annalise.""oh ..they are in Asia Europe ...for some health stuff and they will be spending Christmas there ."

   "Oh rilli .and you.""I might meet them but given the circumstance I'll just stay at home .""nonsense come spend the hols with us after you are discharged I wont take no for an answer ."

    "Ummm...I ""please dont say no I have heart issues and I sprainked my ankle dont say no."Tamara emphasied ."Please just accept ...or she will make ourlives miserable." Said William.

    "Okay ...I will ."Tamara got up to her feet and danced a lil....wow so much for a sprainked ankle....wow spending hols with this guys .

   Amy noticed that a smirked on Jason's face appeared.

Hey guys please I need some cover pages  for this story ..this is my first book on wattpad ..thanks for the read and dont forget to vote or leave a comment