Letters

Haeyeon's pov:

It was a death note filled with blood. It read:

I am someone who has been watching you and your family for a long long time. You must be wondering who it may be right? Well I'm going to warn you that you will be shocked when you find out who I am. I ordered someone closer to you to kill you but you seem to be too smart and tried to avoid everything by locking you and your family at home. Now that I know where you stay, I can come for you any time I want. I'm warning you that if you tell anyone about what happened last year, the same thing will happen to you too. So you better stay in your own boundaries and don't you dare mess with me. You do not want to know what will happen you if you do. Just watch out if you do. I'll send someone to come after you and kill you.

I flipped to the paper at the back and it stated:

I'm sorry for what I have done to you. I was forced to. I'm sorry for dragging you into my business. It was my fault. I'm really sorry.

I was traumatised. That must be why we were in the car and someone saying that we were going on a holiday. I took the papers and ran out of the house without telling Jungkook and walked towards the mailbox to find for any letters. And there was. I took the letter and tore it open to see. It read:

I shouldn't have done it to you but I was threatened by someone. They said that they would harm my family if I don't kill you and your family. I was forced to. I had no choice. I'm sorry for betraying you and your family.

-Jeon Jungseok

This last letter left me speechless. Jungkook's Father killed my parents because of the letter. I trusted him and he is my best friend. I understand that it was a threat and his Father couldn't help it but kill my parents to save him and his family. But he could have told me earlier. I felt betrayed and I just left the house and went back to my home.

When I got home, I started crying. That must be why he asked me so many questions about fate and about him leaving. My heart hurt so much. To be honest, I really trusted him and liked him. But I just couldn't accept the fact that his Father killed my family and he didn't tell me.

I looked at my phone to find messages from Jungkook. They were:

"Haeyeon, where are you?"

"Haeyeon, I'm outside the house now. Are you still inside?"

"Haeyeon, can you come out now, it's getting late. We can come back together tomorrow."

"Haeyeon did you leave already?"

"HAEYEON WHERE ARE YOU?! CAN YOU REPLY ME?!!"

"Can you at least message me when you reach home??"

"Are you home yet?"

I couldn't reply to all that. I just wanted to unfriend him or at least keep a distance away from him and not see him for a while. I replied back, "Please just go home and don't meet me anymore."

A reply popped back up immediately, "Did you find out what happened? I can explain everything to you. Just meet me and I'll tell you everything. "

To be continued...