Murdocs winnebago

This one is based off the video I found on YouTube called, 'Murdocs sex tape' it's scary.... Enjoy!

Some parts will be changed because...yeah

"I thought we could start out with a little bit of this." Murdoc said, popping open a bottle of champagne, pouring it into his glass and Stuart's.

Stuart nodded and took a sip of the champagne. The bluenette cleared his throat,
"I don't want anyone to find out 'bout 'dis, Muhdoc..."

Murdoc licked his lips with his long tounge, "Don't worry, love I'm grrreat at keepin secrets." He replied with a low laugh. 2d nodded and sighed, taking another sip out of his alcoholic beverage.

"Shall we begin?" Murdoc asked. 2d looked up at the olive skinned man and nodded, setting his drink down. Murdoc chuckled and removed his shirt along with his jeans and boxers. Stuart did the same.  Murdoc gently pushed Stuart onto the mattress, spreading his pale legs open.

The bassist stuck two fingers in his mouth, covering them with saliva and stuck one finger into 2ds ass. The singer whimpered and clung onto the bed sheets. Murdoc stuck the second one in spreading open Stuart's hole a bit letting him adjust. After Murdoc thought it was enough he quickly slammed into 2ds entrance.

2ds breath hitched and he let out a loud moan. Murdoc pounded into him, his reptilian like tounge rolling out of his mouth in the process.

"Ngh~ Muhdoc!" 2d moaned as he began clawing onto the Satanist back. The bed began creaking at every thrust Murdoc did.

Murdoc leaned down and kissed Stuart, pounding into him harder. 2d never felt this good in his life.

"Turn to the left for me." Murdoc ordered, pulling out of 2d. Stuart listened and turned to the left.

Murdoc grabbed 2ds hips and reentered inside of 2d. The boy let out another loud moan followed by a whimper.

"Muhdoc, f-fuck meh harda!" 2d begged. Murdoc obeyed and rammed his cock into 2ds ass. 2d let out another moan and clawed the bed sheets.

Then there was a sudden knock at murdocs door. 2d was close to cumming, but Murdoc stopped. Stu whimpered and frowned.

"Who the bloody hell is it?!" Murdoc asked, irritated.

"It's Russ, you danm cracker!" A man yelled back.

Murdoc sighed, "What do ya want?"

"I would like to know where 'D is dickweed and if he's in there with you, you better not be hurting him or I swear I'll beat your cracker ass!" he threatened.
Murdoc looked down at 2d who was biting his lip, lust clouded his black eyes.

"He's in 'ere with me we're talkin about the new album so don't get your wanker in a knot."

There was a long pause, "okay well we need him when ya'll are done. We need to record some of his vocals."

"Will do big man, tootle pip!" Murdoc replied. Russel groaned at the nickname and walked away.

Murdoc smirked, "Now where were we?"

2d didn't even get a chance to answer, Murdoc just thrusted right back into him. 2d grunted and so did Murdoc. 

"Mudz.....I'm....gonna...." 2d paused and moaned as white liquid spurred out of the tip of his cock.  Not long after Murdoc came as well. His juices flowing out of 2ds ass.

The bassist pulled out and panted. 2d did the same. Murdoc smiled and got up putting his clothes back on.

"I don't fink I can walk mudz.." 2d mumbled. Murdoc chuckled and help Stuart with his clothes.

"Come on faceache Russ is waitin for Ya." Murdoc said as he helped 2d up. Stuart smiled and limped out of the winnebago.

"See ya next time stuart."

"Bye Muhdoc.." and with that he closed the door.

I wrote this in school so it probably sucks lemme know what you think!

Melancholy  🎸🎤🖕 

(HEY LOVES I EDITED THE STORY I ADDED MYSELF OUT CUZ I REALISED HOW FUCKING CRINGY IT WAS SO FEEL FREE TO GO BACK AND READ IT LOVE YOU GUYS!)