Three way is the best way

Holy shitty lil titty, I am so sorry for the slow ass updates, I suck. 😖 but I've just had writers block and can't think of shit or I'm just to unmotivated to write, but I've seen everyone's amazing comments and ya'll have made me laugh and smile, making me feel good about my writing. So I decided to give you thirsty demons a Threeway one shot. So I hope you all enjoy. Love you all sm 💕😘

Flashing lights and loud music surrounded the Spirit House. Bodies grinding up against one another, drinks being thrown back, just a whole mess. But everyone was having a good time. Noodle was dancing around to the music, Russel was having a nice conversation with Ace on the couch. And...wait a minute. Where's Murdoc and Stu?

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Murdoc! Murdoc! I'm cumming!" Stu whined as Murdoc pounded into him, the lewd sounds of skin slapping together and the grunts and moans coming from the two men.
Murdoc smacked 2ds ass hard, "Cum for daddy you little slut, come on~" 2d panted and drool dripped down his chin as his eyes went cross. Stuart's body started shaking as he tightened around Murdocs cock, cum shooting out of this dick and onto the bed sheets. 2d whimpered as he felt the bassist cum shoot inside of him.
Murdoc grunted in pleasure and pulled out, watching his cum drip down the singers thighs.
"Good good boy~"
Stu went limp and panted hard, a lustful haze clouded his vision.
Murdoc layed down next to 2d and stroked his cheek, planting a tender kiss on it.
Stuart could only reply with a small whimper and a smile. "This was only round one babyboy and you're already tired?" Murdoc said with a chuckle.
"J-jus' coming down from my high Mudzy~"
The bassist laughed softly and pulled 2d in for a kiss, slow at first then more heated.
The two began to get hard again as their tounges rubbed together, small moans coming out of their mouths.
Stu got on top of Murdoc, not breaking the kiss. He began to rub their cocks together, making the two men both shudder and moan.
"Ready for round two baby?~" Murdoc asked.
"Yes....please~"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Imma go check on the boys, they've been upstairs for a while, wanna make sure that mudz ain't hurtin' the poor kid." Ace said to Russel.
Russel nodded, "If he is, let me know and I'll kick his goblin ass."
Ace laughed and nodded, getting up and heading upstairs, gently pushing through the crowd.
He made it to Murdocs room and opened the door.
"Hey fellas I- Oh shit!" Ace quickly averted his eyes.
"Sweet Satan Ace, have ya ever heard of knocking first?" Murdoc said with a slight chuckle.
"I am so sorry!" Ace apologized as he kept his hands over his eyes.
"Don't be sorry Acey~ Come here and close the door." Said Murdoc.
"What?" Ace asked as he un-hid his eyes but kept them up at Murdocs face.
"You heard me~"
Ace hesitated for a moment before slowly stepping into the room and closing the door behind him.
"Lock it~"
Ace obeyed, "You tryin to have me join ya erm....fun?"
Murdoc nodded, a sly smirk spreading across his face. 2d layed there with a deep blush.
"I um I think I might have to decline ya offer.." He said. Ace's eyes flicked down to Murdoc and Stu's cocks, they were up against eachother, pre-cum leaking out, throbbing as well.
Ace quickly looked back up at Murdoc as he bit his lip, trying not to get hard from the sight.
"Well your willy tells me otherwise, mate~" Murdoc said as he looked down at Ace's semi hard boner.

Shit.  Ace thought, "I-i well uh-"
"Just shut ya trap and get on the bed."
Ace timidly made his way over and sat on the edge of the bed, staring down at his feet.
"Can't fuck with clothes on now can ya? Come on Acey boy, don't be shy~" Murdoc cooed as he got up close to Ace and licked up his neck. Ace shivered and began to unbutton his jeans, unzipping them and pulling them down.
"Good good~ Now, Stu come sit between his legs~"
2d nodded and got up shyly kneeling in between Ace's legs.
Ace whimpered as he cock got fully hard.
He tried to contain himself but this was just too danm sexy.
Murdoc began to pepper kisses on his neck, occasionally sucking, leaving small hickeys as 2d licked and softly sucked on ace's  covered cock.
Ace gasped and grunted, trying to hold back a moan as he gripped the sheets.
The Satanist smirked and slid a hand up ace's shirt, pinching at one of his nipples causing ace to jerk slightly in surprise.
"You wanna decline my offer now?~" Murdoc mumbled against his neck. Ace shook his head as he bit his lip hard.
He suddenly felt his boxers being removed and the cool air hitting his hard on. Ace yelped slightly.
"Sorry Ace, shoulda warned ya~" 2d said with an innocent giggle as he licked up ace's shaft.
"Ooh fuck~" Ace moaned at the feeling, he's never had this happen before (cuz cartoon network a hoe hoe saying he can't do the fucc but fuck you CN, Ace is a grown man)
"We're gonna make you feel so good Acey~" Stuart said as he began to suck the tip of his cock.
Ace let out a shaky moan, his whole body feeling weak and his eyes filling with a lustful haze.
It all felt like a dream.
A very very good dream, one that he would want to repeat over and over, one that he didn't want to wake up from.
Murdoc continued to suck and nip at Ace's neck as he removed his shirt. 
Ace was completely naked now.
He felt a bit embarrassed but this was his first time so of course he's going to feel super shy.
"Mmm~ You've got a big cock ace, I don't think this'll fit all the way in my mouth,~" 2d said, "But it may fit here~" The bluenette got up off his knees and turned around so his back was facing ace. Stuart positioned himself on the tip of ace's cock before slowly sliding down, gasping as he felt himself stretch slightly.
Ace also gasped but at 2ds tightness, "H-holy shit~"
"Ooh Acey, you're so big!~" Stuart moaned out as he began to bounce up and down at a slow pace then went faster.
Murdoc wanted in on some pleasure too, so he took ace's hand and wrapped it around his cock.
Ace knew what Mudz wanted, he began to stroke the Satanists dick, kissing him as well.
Murdoc moaned at the sensation which gave Ace the opportunity to shove his tounge in Murdocs mouth.
Ace was in absolute heaven.
He had the front man of Gorillaz riding his cock perfectly and the leader of the band sucking on his tounge and playing with his nipples.
Absolute ecstasy~

Ace began to instinctively thrust up into 2d as he continued to jerk Murdoc off.
Stuart moaned louder and fastened his pace, making ace hit his prostate, "Mmm I'm close!" Stuart warned. Ace and Murdocs kiss got very sloppy as ace's pace picked up on his thrusts and him jerking murdocs cock.
All three men were moaning and panting, all close to cumming.
Stuart yelped and arched his back, his bouncing stopped as cum shot out of his cock, some landing on the ground and some on his stomach. Shortly after Murdoc pulled away from the kiss to let out a grunt as he came all over ace's hand. Then Ace finished by cumming inside of Stuart, biting his lip hard, groaning.
Stu pulled off and collapsed on the bed, panting hard as cum dripped out of his ass. Murdoc and Ace layed back as well, panting heavy.
"I should walk in more often~" Said Ace with a chuckle.
Murdoc laughed and wrapped his arm around the sleeping Stuart pulling him close, "Yes, yes you should~"
Ace layed there for another moment to regain his strength before he got up to put his clothes back on, "I'm gonna head back down and tell Russ that everything's A-ok."
"Come back when you're done~" Murdoc smirked and blew him a kiss.
Ace blushed and nodded, "I will~" and with that he left, closing the door behind him. He walked downstairs with a big smile on his face.
He can't wait to go back and do it all over again.

Holy shit, sorry I'd this sucked asscrack, but toward the end was super rushed cuz I've got a lot on my plate this week. But I didn't want to keep you thirsty demons waiting so yeah.
You're welcome. 💕
-Melancholy 🌌💞👽