Dom 2d

Thanks for cuppyandmuggy for the idea! Loved the idea!

This takes place in Phase 3 (Plastic beach)

Murdoc sat at his desk, tapping his foot in frustration and biting his lip. He was extremely horny at the moment and it was killing him.
All he could think about was 2ds naked body laying defenselessly on his bed, bound and gagged with drool dripping from the side of his mouth, wanting to beg Murdoc to fuck him harder but his words were muffled by the gag.
Mudz bit his lip harder at the thought, "Fucking hell...." he mumbles as his pants got tighter. He groaned and got up heading down to the basement where he kept 2d. Murdoc stepped into the elevator pressing the down button, impatiently waiting for it to hit the basement floor.

Ding!

The elevator doors creaked open and murdoc rushed to 2ds door and unlocked it quickly, "Oi faceache I need some help here!"
2d looked up from his book that he was reading and pushed up his glasses, "Yes Muhdoc?"
The bassist walked over to the blue haired boy and pinned him down to the bed with a devilish smirk growing on his face.
2d blushed, "o-oh.."
Murdoc grinned and began to kiss and nip at 2ds neck leaving bite marks and hickys. Stu whimpered and blushed harder as he could feel his dick starting to get hard. Murdoc snaked his hand into 2ds shirt and pinched at his now erected nipples which made 2d moan and buck his hips forward.
"Ahh eager aren't we love?~"
Murdoc said as he removed 2ds shirt. Seeing all the bruises and cuts along with some fading hickeys from previous in counters turned Murdoc on even more now. He thought it was the most beautiful thing he's ever seen.
Yet he felt a ping of sadness hit his chest knowing that the cuts and bruises came from him.. he just shook it off and continued to leave new marks.
Yes Stu did have a deep hate for Murdoc but he also loved him deep down. He saw the pain in murdocs eyes when he removed his shirt. 2d sighed and pushed Murdoc off of him gently. Murdoc looked at him confused, "What are ya doin?" 2d smiled lightly and pushed Murdoc down onto the bed and kissed him passionately. Murdocs eyes widened in shock. 2d was never dominant... "Relax Mudz.." 2d said as he removed the other man's shirt. Murdoc got flustered and bit his lip. He never saw 2d being dominant, he was always the submissive one in bed. Well I guess the tables have turned today.
2d smirked and licked around the older man's nipple while pinching the other earning low whimper from Murdoc. The bluenette eventually got bored and decided to good part.

He slipped down to murdocs jeans and slowly unbutton the buttons and zipping the zipper down. Murdoc watched his every moved, biting his lip. Stu giggled and pulled down murdocs boxers causing his erected member to spring up. 2d blushed and looked up at murdoc innocently and licked the side of his shaft. The bassist shivered and moaned lightly, gripping the bed sheets slightly.
"Yew like that Muhdoc?" 2d asked as he licked his shaft again. Murdoc nodded and moaned again. The singer giggled and began to suck on the tip, looking up at murdoc with those innocent pitch black eyes.
"Fuck ya look so beautiful like that 'D~"
2d smiled and gradually put more of Murdocs cock inside of his mouth, sucking and swirling his tounge. That sent Murdoc over the edge. "A-ah!~" he moaned as he bucked his hips foward on accident. 2d smiled and began to deepthroat him. Mudz let out a squeal of pleasure and tangled his hands into 2ds Azul hair. "Fuck just like that mate~" 2d continued but began to bob his head up and down faster and sucking harder. Murdoc twitched a bit and moaned loudly, throwing his head back in pure ecstasy.
The surroundings around him were hazy with little spots dotting his vision. He never felt this kind of way before. It felt good.

"Stuart I think I'm gonna cum..." Murdoc warned. 2d looked at murdoc and pulled away, a string of saliva connecting from the tip of Murdocs cock to 2ds lips. The blue haired boy wiped the spit off of his face and grinned. Murdoc looked at him with confusion in his eyes. (So I am confusion....no? Dead meme ah my bad I'll just leave..)
Stu removed his pants and undergarments as well revealing his erected penis as well. Murdoc gulped....that's gonna hurt...he's to big... Murdoc thought. I mean Yeah he's been fucked in the ass before but not with a cock that thick and big.
Stu spit on his hand and rubbed the saliva on his cock to lube it up, "Now mudzy tell meh if dis 'urts okay?" Murdoc nodded and gripped the bed sheets tighter. 2d positioned himself at murdocs entrance and slowly pushed in.

It didn't hurt as bad as he thought but there was still a slight sting. He whimpered lightly. 2d looked at him, "I'm gonna move a bit faster okay?" Murdoc nodded. Stu picked up the pace and soon enough Murdocs slight pain turned into pleasure, leaving him a moaning mess. "Ah s-stu ha-harder~" Murdoc stuttered. Stuart nodded and went faster and harder. Murdoc moaned louder and gripped 2ds shoulders. The bed began to creek with each thrust.
"Fuck....Stu.....Mngh....More please!" Murdoc whimpered out.
2d moaned and went as fast as he could, "Oh mudz yewr so tight ah I love it!~" The two were a mess, sweating, panting, and moaning.
"Stuart I think I'm gonna cum!"
"Me too Muhdoc!" And with the last thrust the two moaned in unison and came together. 2d grunted and pulled out of Murdoc leaving his juices flowing out of his ass. He flopped next to him and tried to calm down his breathing. "Tha' was wonderful wouldn't yew agree murdoc?" Stu looked over at the male laying next to him who was now fast asleep.....

Oh look at what we have here ladies and gents a smut! Your probably all fangirling right now or not...I don't know but anyways your welcome fellas! Send me requests if ya got any! I do any type of smut unless it involves Piss, shit, all that disgusting stuff I do get intense though so I will put this symbol ---->☡ if I think it'll be to intense for some viewers. But please send requests!

-Melancholy 👽💞
*if you do send requests they may take a while because school just started and I've been busy also my mental state isn't to good hope you understand 💞*