~Living the Strobelite~

Requested by Natdraws123

Stuart and Noodle came back to the sofa after their dance. 2d grabbed his drink off the table and downed it.
"That was fun!" He said leaning back, beads of sweat trickled down his face from all the dancing.
Murdoc grumbled and crossed his arms, rolling his eyes in the process.
2d noticed and tilted his head in confusion then smirked as he realized that Murdoc was jealous.
"Oh mudzy don't be such a party pooper." Stu giggled and stood up and walked over to the man, leaning down to whisper, "We can have our own little dance if you'd like~"
Murdocs face softened and a light pink color dusted his cheeks, "N-no it's fine you already danced enough-" he replied trying to keep his tough demeanor.
Stuart huffed and grabbed the old man by his wrist and pulled him up, dragging him to a private room.
"Dee, what are you-" Murdoc was cut off by 2d shushing him, "I saw how you were eyeballin' me while I was dancing with Noodle~"
The bassists eyes widened and his blush darkened.

2d pushed him onto one of the sofas in the room and crawled on top of him, straddling his waist.
"It must've been hard to keep your dick down huh?" (I mean c'mon guys 2d was hella thicc in them pants😳) The blue haired boy giggled and leaned down to kiss his neck. Murdoc went to speak but instead he moaned due to the fact that 2d grabbed at his forming bulge.
"S-stu please not here~"
"Why not? It's called a private room for a reason silly~" He said as he unzipped the bassists jeans, pulling them down to his ankles.
"You know you look so pretty under these neon lights, with your cock straining in your boxers for me~" 2d whispered as he began to remove his own pants.
Murdoc bit his lip and hid his face in embarrassment.
"You being all flustered and submissive makes me so hard Murdoc~" Stuart moaned as he rubbed at his aching dick, "I can't wait to be inside you, feeling how tight you are for me~"
Murdoc shivered and bucked his hips up, needing some sort of friction, "Please Dee- just f-fuck me~" he begged.
"Patience my dear patience~" 2d removed Murdocs boxers then his own, both cocks leaking with pre-cum and twitching out of excitement. "I've been wanting to fuck you all night honestly, the way your face was all scrunched up in anger because I wasn't dancing with you or when you occasionally bit your lip as you stared at my crotch~" 2d laughed softly as he gently spread murdocs legs open. "You're such a horny old man~" he positioned his cock at murdocs entrance.
"I c-cant help it! Y-youre just really attractive.." Murdoc admitted shyly as he hid his blush with his hands.
"Awe well thank you babe~ feelings mutual~" Stuart leaned down and kissed Murdoc as he pushed himself in. Murdoc moaned into the kiss and arched his back slightly.
Stuart grunted at the tightness and began to thrust in and out slowly.
Now this ain't Murdocs first rodeo with a dick in his arse but he hadn't had one in there for a while so it was kind of uncomfortable.
"You alright?" Asked 2d.
"Y-yeah just been a while, keep going though." The singer nodded and began to pick up his pace. Murdoc moaned louder and louder at the pleasure and once 2d hit his prostate, that sent murdoc into a drooling whimpering mess.
"Mm looks like I found somebody's sweet spot~" 2d grinned and continued to pound into his ass at a fast and rough pace.
Murdoc began to see stars and a cloudy haze filled his eyes. This felt like pure heaven to him- or hell but hell in a good way. Fam idk.
"Look at you~ practically under my spell, you dirty little whore~" 2d took his free hand and wrapped it around murdocs cock, jerking it at the same pace as he was fucking him which sent Murdoc into maximum overdrive  (( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))
"Stu! Oh fuck I'm gonna cum!" Murdoc exclaimed.
"Come on then babe, cum for me~"
Murdoc let out a shaky yet loud moan as strings of cum spurred out all over his abdomen. Right after he came 2d did as well, pulling out of the bassist and cumming all over his stomach.

The two lay there panting and trying to come down from their high.
"Christ that was amazing~" 2d said.
All Murdoc could do was nod.

(This was sorta rushed because I'm like not really motivated for smut but I didn't want to be a bitch and not write a request because I can be nice 😊 so I hope you guys enjoy👌)