Preparing for Magic

''Ready?''my mum asked as I came down the stairs.

''So what do you think?''I asked kind of shy.

''That our princess has grown up,"my dad said leaning on the fireplace.

''Quick,''my mother said and dad stepped inside the fireplace and disappeared.

Then I stepped in, holding the grey Floo powder in a hand and then with one last look at my mum I shouted ''Diagon Alley" Then there was a strange feeling as if I was falling and then I landed on a rocky floor .My dad was waiting for me.A little later my mum joined me and I read my booklist again even though I had already read it about ten times.

First we went into the wizarding bank Gringotts .I and mum stayed down in the main arena.That's whan a lady with brown curls and brown eyes came to us with her daughter who looked mostly like her except she had red curls.

''OMG!!!Cho,''she exclaimed.My mum hugged her and introduced me to her.

''Yu you remember I used to tell you about the DA .This is Hermione one of our leaders.And this is her daughter,Rose,''then turning to face ger friend she asked,''Where are the others?I heard you were so used to staying together that you all bought a mansion together.''

"Not bought we rebuilt 'The burrow' Ron's home and now its us and the potters staying togather.Teddy,Lupin's son stays with us too.Ron's parents are staying at Grimmauld's place-Harry's house.George and Hannah Abbot are staying with them .Charlie too stays with them.Bill and Fleur are staying with Fleur's parents and sister Gabrielle. Their daughter is Victoire.Oh...here they come . Forgive me I speak too much but we are meeting after so long.''She finally concluded as a group of eight approached us.They seemed to be interesting and cheerful.I was introduced to each one of them. Among the elders,Rose's father, Mr Ronald Billius Weasely was a jolly man and so was his son,Hugo.They were all red haired like Rose.Then there was the Potter family.Mr Harry Potter well known as the boy who lived gave me a sweet smile and said I would grow up to be as beautiful as Mom and his wife,Ginny Potter chattered happily with my mom and was apparently Mr Ronald's sister. That you could identify by their hair.Their youngest daughter smiled and held out her hand in a friendly manner or me to shake which I did.Then her brother Albus gave me a weird smile.Then there was Teddy Lupin who said nothing but share secret words with James,the Potter's eldest son who was also the most handsome among them all.

''You have got to be kidding me,"suddenly a voice boomed behind us and a few of our guest almost jumped at once pulling out their wands. But I knew it was dad so did mom.After a few introductions we started for the shops.Meanwhile I had started a quick discusion with Rose and Lily about Hogwarts and the great war.We realised that was a common fav among us.Rose was my age but Lily was a year younger to me.