I just want to

After draining the bottle of vodka I checked my phone again to actually reply to Zack's text. I had another one since the original.

How you holding up?-Zack
Are you okay????-Zack

I take a deep breath regretting everything before hesitantly typing out them two letters.

No-Jack

I throw my phone down on the bed before throwing my self down on top of it shoving my face in the pillow waiting for the reply. It was about a minuet later that his reply came through.

Come over before you do something you will regret -Zack

Already done that-Jack

I struggle to type out the message and press send. I was only meant to have one beer and then next thing I know I'm drunk in my room crying while texting Zack. When did I start crying.

I'm coming round-Zack

No my dads in and I don't wanna spoil ur Christmas Eve dw about it-Jack

I'm walking up to get you and we are going back to mine-Zack

Get you're shoes on and be waiting outside your door if you don't want me to knock-Zack

I'm a mess. I don't want Zack to see me like this. Not after all the drinking. It would be even worse if he knocks on the door though so I put my shoes on and wait outside my front door shivering in the cold. Zack waves at me from a distance down the road wrapped up in a coat and scarf while I had a single black jacket on.

"Jesus Jack." Zack said as he got close enough to see how little I was wearing, he took off his scarf and put it around my neck, "We need to get you back to the warm."

"I'm sorry." I cry breaking down, Zack wraps his arms around me and pulls me into his chest, "I'm so sorry Zack."

"No no." I feel the heat radiating off Zack's body warming me up and he just held me close to him, "You have nothing to apologise for. You've done nothing wrong."

"But I said I'll stop drinking." I sniff.

"And everyone can see you are trying." Me and Zack break away from the hug and I wipe my tears in my sleeve, he takes off his coat and puts it around both of our shoulders, "Come on let's go back to mine."

"I'm really sorry I probably disappointed you."

"Stop apologising Jack." He said as he walked, "It's not as if you decided to stop trying."

"But I saw the beer and said screw it it's only one nobody will find out." I choke out, "Then I kept drinking and drinking. It wasn't until I saw your text and realised what I done I regretted it. You really should hate me. I'm out here spoiling your Christmas Eve because I have no willpower."

"I could never hate you." Zack said, "I already told my parents you are spending Christmas with us and they said they are happy to have you so don't even think about feeling guilty for that."

"I still do."

"Don't." Zack said as we turned the corner to his house, "We're going to get you a sandwich and a hot drink."

"You don't have to do this for me." Zack wraps his coat around just me while he unlocks the front door.

"I know." He said as we walked inside, "I just want to."

Authors note

Yay update. I got sick in the space of like 7 hours. 7 hours ago I was sleepy but fine so I went to bed because it's cold and now I'm sick.

Kill me and comment shit.

It is now 4am i don't know why I'm awake.

Hugs, kisses and peace ✌🏻