Hidden from you

"I'm not going in." I groan when I feel someone shaking me awake, "Lock me in I don't care I just don't feel well."

"Jack get up." I heard Zack, great the perfect person to be waking me up when I having morning wood, "We had to go soon."

"Lock me in your house." Please piss off, "I feel sick."

"Are you hungover?" Zack asked, I didn't drink nearly enough to be hungover, "Don't tell me you went drinking?"

"I haven't drunk anything."

"Come on then." I refuse to move when Zack just decides to pull me onto the floor, "Get up."

"No." I stay face down on the floor, "Lock me in so you know I don't go drinking if you want I'm not going to school."

"Why would I lock you in a house that has alcohol hidden from you?" Zack asked, "I can't lock you in Rian's or Alex's because of the same thing."

"Lock me in mine I run out."

"No you're going in." I stay refusing to move, "Please for me."

"No."

"Look Jack." Zack sat lay down on the floor next to me so we was level, "We have to pick partners for that history group project today and if you don't show up you would be put with whoever else isn't in."

"Fine." I mutter, "Only because of that."

"Thank you."

The walk to school was full of the guys asking me what was wrong; I wasn't sick at all, I just didn't want to go in. I'll tell you what, it's fucking impossible to hide a hard on when you're wearing skinny jeans. It's also pretty hard to sleep in them but I passed out drunk fully clothed so much I guess I'm used to it.

"So who's working with who on this project?" Alex asked, we normally swap around who's with who, "I worked with Zack last time and I work with Jack more than I do anyone else."

"Well I guess that settles it." Rian said, "Me and Alex work together and you two work together."

Fuck.

"Perfect." Zack seemed happy about it.

Why did Alex have to say he always works with me. He wanted me to be with Zack because of what I told him. For fuck sake. He should be helping me get over Zack not forcing me to spend more time with him. Having a crush on your friend is the worse thing ever.

As we walked to class Alex just smirked at me, the fucking asshole knew what he was doing.

Authors note

I had my first day of 6th form today and don't feel like writing a authors note.

Leave a comment.

Hugs, kisses and peace ✌🏻