Chapter 5

Jungkook's POV

We had a blast at the mall! It was as fun as heck. I returned to my home after that exciting day. My house looked like this.

I went up the stairs, into my bedroom

I went up the stairs, into my bedroom. I was tired from playing games all day. I beat Jin's butt today! I felt proud! I laid on my soft bed and stared at the ceiling.

The girl I saw in the mall, who is she? She really looks like a close childhood friend of mine. Is she though? The beautiful girl is as familiar as heck! She also looks similar to one of my school mates.

EunJi! Wait what are you thinking Jungkook! It can't be that nerd you always bully in school. Or is it? I shook my head in disbelief.

It can't be, my childhood friend, could not be EunJi. She is not pretty, she is nerdy unlike my childhood friend. She is my victim of bullying, I definitely do not like her, or maybe I do......

No! My crush is my childhood friend, she was my first love, I never told her that though. Funny how they have the same name.

It cannot be her! I refuse to think so. My head was filled with thoughts.

Eventually, I fell asleep.

The next day, I woke up, I did not remember my troubles from last night. I showered and wore this.

I then wore a black beanie on my head and walked down to the living room

I took my breakfast, bacon and eggs. Daedanhan! I love bacon and eggs. It is not the usual kimchi fried rice.

I sat by the fire place and started eating this yummy breakfast. Once I was done. I headed out to school.

When I reached school, I was greeted by my hyungs. "Jungkookie!" Taehyung screamed. I smiled and replied "Annyeong Hyung!" Then EunJi and her friends walked by talking girl stuff.

That was when all the memories from last night came flooding back to my head. Was EunJi my childhood friend? Nah! But I can try to find out...... The girl in the mall might not even be my childhood friend.

EunJi's POV

I at school chatting with my friends. That was when someone shouted my name. " Hey! Potato!" I knew who that was. "Potato? Really?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"Come on sunshine! Always so grumpy!" He said and smirked. I rolled my eyes once again. "I don't care about this shit!" I told him. I had enough of this.

"How dare you talk to Jungkook like that!" Mina asked, raising her eye brows. She hugged Jungkook and signaled her friends.

Oh great! They came over and dragged me into the janitor closet. Argghhhh was what I said in my head as I tried to break free from them.

My best friends, Haemin and Seoyeon rushes to help me. "Stop!" They shouted. Everyone was looking at us.Haemin glared at her boyfriend, Taehyung.

I was already almost inside. I heard Haemin screaming to Taehyung "How could you let her do that to my best friend?!" I was already at in the janitor closet. I could not hear anything else.

Mina's horrible friends started beating me and calling me horrible names.

My eyes teared. I could not bear this shit. One of them was using her hand. I grabbed it and with all my might I pinched it. "Owww!" She screamed. The two others, I kicked one and the last one would not stop.

I did the thing I never thought I'd do. I bit her arm. "What the shit you freak!" She shrieked. Her fault! She started it. Karma came. I ran out. Tears were still there, new bruises formed.

Haemin and Seoyeon ran after me. We hid in the toilet. "I am so sorry we could not help you" Haemin apologized. Seoyeon pat my shoulder and gave me a hug. Tears were falling from their dances too.

Seoyeon's POV

Tears fell from my face as I hugged EunJi. Seeing her hurt was very upsetting. "Unnie, I am sorry" I said. "It's fine..." EunJi muttered.

"I kicked Mina at the shin if that helps anything and I also warned her if she ever hurts you again, she be in hell." I told her, aiming for a smile on her face.

"I also broke up with Taehyung, I do not want to be a girlfriend with someone who is friends with a girl who bullies and hurts my best friend!" Haemin added.

"Thanks Unnie and Seoyeon." EunJi said "You should not have" We smiled and hugged her again.

I took a tissue and wiped my tears away and rolled up my sleeves and washed my hands.Little did we know once we headed out of the toilet, we saw......

A/n: This chapter was written by
Rla_cl27