Chapter 3

Eunji's POV

When I opened the door I saw Seoyeon and Haemin "Hey!" I said excitedly "Hey, come an sit with us," said Seoyeon "Is that really you Eunji , You look so different, " said Haemin

"Yes it is really me the reason I look different is because ever since I saw my ex boyfriend cheating on me with my best friend or should I say my fake best friend the were only with me as I was rich , beautiful and popular not my heart and personality ever since then I was afraid of fake people. Hence I changed myself by looking ugly , wearing nerdy glasses and making people think i'm poor."

I said while tears were streaming down my face like a waterfall.Seoyeon and Haemin immediately hugged my and comfort me by saying he did not deserve me and I should not hold on to the pass instead I should focus on the future.

Soon the bell rang and we made our way to our class it was now math for Seoyeon and me. When we reached Seoyeon sat behind me and soon Jungkook came and sat beside me. Just then Mr Wong our math teacher started educating us about math. Jungkook was sleeping while  the teacher was teaching and I was writing down notes .

When math was over I woke Jungkook up and made my way to my next class it was science one of my favourite classes as I was with Seoyeon and Haemin. After science Seoyeon , Haemin and I made our way back home. When I entered the my aunts house I was greeted by the servants and my aunt [this how to house looks like]

"How was the first day of school did you make any friends?"my aunt asked "Do you remember Seoyeon and Haemin, they are studying in the same school ,"I replied "oh that's great!"my aunt said "can I go out with Seoyeon and Haemin after i'm done with...

"How was the first day of school did you make any friends?"my aunt asked "Do you remember Seoyeon and Haemin, they are studying in the same school ,"I replied "oh that's great!"my aunt said "can I go out with Seoyeon and Haemin after i'm done with my homework" "sure" my aunt replied. I went up to do my homework after I was done I showered I took my fake glasses out and put some light make up on and dressed like this

 I went up to do my homework after I was done I showered I took my fake glasses out and put some light make up on and dressed like this

[Focus on the outfit]

I made my way down and said bye to my aunt and headed to the the mall where i met Haemin and Seoyeon.

We then shopped for hours and I saw this beautiful outfit

[Remember...focus on the OUTFIT]

"This looks nice!"I squealed"Try it on then!I'm sure you will look stunning with the dress on!"Haemin said

"Of course she will look stunning you pabo!Look at her!AND!She won't look stunning,she will look more stunning!"Seoyeon said as she face palm her face.I have such amazing friends!I thought as i smiled.

I then went in the changing room and wore the dress!Once I came out of the dressing room,I saw both of their jaws drop."Is that really you Eunji!You look like a super model!"Seoyeon said"Thanks!"

Jungkook's POV

It was time to go home.I met my hyungs at the school gate."Wanna go to the mall and go to the arcade?"Hoseok said."Sure!sounds like fun!"The rest of us said.We made our way to the mall.Once we reached the mall,Taehyung said"Last one to reach the arcade is a rotton egg!"We then dashed to the arcade.

While running,I was in first place,I looked to my left and saw a beautiful girl who looked like my childhood best friend."impossible.She can't be!"I mumbled to myself.I then shook my  head and decided to ignore it.

A/n: This chapter was written by
dms_wl2