Chapter 7

Eunji POV time skip to the next day

I quickly got out of bed, I made my way to my bathroom and started preparing for the day. I wore this

I put on some light make up and headed to school

• • •

" It's show time," I whispered softly to myself as I walked into the school. Everyone's eyes were one me. Everyone's eyes were gawking at me I was the center of attention.Everyone started whispering to each other.

Some boys started checking me out I felt like I was being eaten up by their looks .Perverts!

I could Some whispering things like..."Omg!Is she a new girl?!""Is that EunJi?""That's impossible Eunji's so ugly.""maybe your right but she kinda seems familiar !!"

I smirked to myself knowing that they were shock. I went into the classroom as everyone was eyeing my every move.

I sat at my seat everyone gasped. " sorry but you can't sit on Eunji's sit," one of my classmates asked.

" what do you mean this is my seat, I'm Eunji," I said smirking as everyone was still astonished.
A/n: This part above 👆🏻was written by dms_wl2 

After class I was walking down the halls and. Jungkook bumped into me. "Watch where you are going!" He growled and looked up to face me.

"Sorry." I muttered and started walking away. That was when he grabbed my wrist and was pulled towards Jungkook's body.

The next thing I knew, my head was buried in his chest.

Jungkook's POV

She looked so familiar. My eyes locked onto the beautiful girl in front of me. That was when it hit me! She was my childhood friend. Why is she here? Shouldn't she be......

I had to find out. I grabbed her wrist and she stop in her tracks. I pulled her towards me and hugged her tightly.

"Do you remember me?"

She looked at me in disgust and said "Yes, you are Jeon Jungkook, my bully."

My eyes widened and jaw dropped. She glanced at me. "Yup! That's right, I am Eunji."

My childhood friend was Eunji?! Why does she not remember who I am. Was I a joke to her? My grabbed her arm and pulled the sleeve of her shirt up.

It was her. The birthmark that is like a country from the world map. That was Eunji, my childhood friend and first crush.

She frowned at me and released my hand from her grip. She then briskly walked away.

She has become more beautiful than she was last time. More feisty too. But she doesn't remember me.... I guess I have to make her remember.

Jeon Jungkook. You can do this.

During class, she sat beside me. I unknowingly stared at her. She noticed and glared at me. "Do you remember me?" I asked.

She rolled her eyes. "I thought I already told you the answer, I remember you, you are Jeon Jungkook my bully."

"I am your childhood friend." I muttered.

She looked at me as if I was crazy and shook her head. "No way."

I looked at her and nodded "yes way".

That was when the teacher raised her eye brows and smirked evilly. I knew she had this grudge on me. She was probably overjoyed she caught me and is gonna give me a harsh punishment. Shit.

"Both of you stand. Since you were talking, I am gonna make both of you clean the whole school for a week."

That was too harsh for just talking in class. I cursed in my head. Stupid teacher.

She used to be my baby sitter and I would always pour my milk on her. Ahh~ I remember those days. Eun Ji glared at me. "Great! Thanks a lot." She mummers.

"Your first step to being badass?" I asked.

She just sighed. "I am just joking! Relax!"

After class she stormed out without saying another word to me.

A/n: This chapter was written by Rla_cl27
You like our writing? Go support us in our own individual accounts!