chapter 4

Eunji's POV

      After shopping I made my way back home. When I reached home my aunt and the maids greeted me Sith a sincere smile. I went into my bedroom and wore this

I made my way to the kitchen and saw maids preparing dinner

I made my way to the kitchen and saw maids preparing dinner. I made my way towards them and asked " can I help you with anything." "Sure, help me with the cutting of ingredients," she replied.

I started cutting the vegetables we are making kimchi soup. Once I was done I head to the bathroom to take a shower.

When I walked into the dining room I saw a spread of delicious food. Sat down opposite my aunt and started eating

My aunt asked me "Do you like your new school." "Of course I do my Two besties are there," I replied. My aunt said "great!".

After dinner I made my way towards my bedroom, packed my bag for the next day and went to my bed thinking if the school would bully me like how it was in my past school. My eyes started feeling heavy and the next thing I new I was sleeping.

I woke up and did my daily routine and wore this

I made my way to the dining room grabbed my sandwich and made my way to school

I made my way to the dining room grabbed my sandwich and made my way to school. While I was at the front of school. Suddenly, someone pushed me and I fell right flat on my face everyone started laughing and calling me names like loser,nerd,outcast and more I was so embarrassed but I was used to it and did not cry.

Luckily my Two besties came towards me and helped me up when I stood up I relised it was Mina and her stupid gang. I ignored them and just head to class withoutgiving a damn about anything.

Class started and the teacher was talking I was writing down notes. "Ring...ring," the bell rang. It's lunch I went to the rooftop with my best friends as usual.

Skip one month

It's been a month and each day the bullying worsen they have been calling me names, dumping trash in my locker and even on me, pulling my hair,beating me up, abusing me,stealing my money and other things that no one would want to know.

I have been living a nightmare in school my biggest bully is jungkook,Mina and their gang. But my two besties would always help me and cheer me up.

I woke up with an tired body. I went to my bathroom and saw many bruises on my body. I looked terrible, I ignored it and just did my daily routine. I walked to school, and head to my locker seeing trash in it again. When will it ever stop?

A/n: This chapter was written by
dms_wl2