Chapter 6

A/N: Hey guys, I welcome you back to another chapter of this story. I'm so sorry that it took so long but I had some major writers block and unfortunately real life just happened to get in the way,

Disclaimer: I don't in any way own Star Wars: The Clone Wars. I really wish I did but I don't.

But anyway on with the story

I really hope you enjoy...

~0 A New Life 0~

Previously... they both leapt off Fives' bunk with a yelp. I just started laughing my head off again.

"Oh, this is going to be so much fun." I laughed.

The whole council burst out laughing at the look that crossed Anakin's face.

This indeed was going to be an interesting experience for them all.

~0 A New Life 0~

Ahsoka's POV

The rest of the 501st troopers stopped what they were doing and stared at Echo and Fives like they were idiots.

"What's the matter with you two?" Kix asked as he watched the two carefully.

"Something touched our shoulders." They spoke in unison. "We swear."

The others continued to stare at them but this time they had this look of disbelief on their faces. I couldn't help it, I just burst out laughing again.

"Fun, indeed..." I said as I walked up to Fives and grabbed his wrist. I pulled his arm up and made him hit Echo over the back of the head.

"HEY!!! Seriously, what was that for Fives?" Echo asked his brother indignantly, whilst he rubbed the back of his head.

"I don't know... it wasn't me!" Fives defended himself.

"Funny, 'cause it sure looked like you, ya know!?" Echo yelled.

"Well, it was me but it wasn't. it was my arm that hit you but someone was, like, I dunno, controlling it or something." Fives Explained.

Kix got up off his bunk and walked over to his two slightly unhinged brothers. "Okay, you two, let us all take a nice slow walk to the infirmary where I can give you both a physical and mental check over"

"We're not crazy, Kix, we seriously felt someone touch us. Right, Echo?"

"Right, Fives."

I walked over to Kix and pushed his backwards. As he tried to regain his balance, I put my leg out and tripped him. This caused him to fall backwards and hit another of his brother before falling to the floor.

"Ah... that will seriously leave some bruises." I snickered, as I watched Fives and Echo help Kix back up.

Suddenly, there was a commotion just outside the 501st barrack doors, before they opened and allowed entrance for Masters Obi-wan and Anakin, and Rex and Cody.

"Err, what is going on here you three?" Rex asked, as he saw Fives and Echo helping Kix up off the ground.

"We don't exactly know sir. Fives and Echo were sat on Fives bunk when they both jumped up out of nowhere. Then Fives head slapped Echo but said he didn't do it someone had grabbed his arm and made him do it. And when I suggested they come the infirmary with me something pushed me backwards and then tripped me causing me to lose my balance and fall over. The only problem is, no has actually been seen." Kix explained to his superior.