Chapter 7

A/N: Hey Guys, welcome back to my story. I know it has been a very long time since I updated this story but real life got in the way I'm afraid. Anyway, I'm back with another chapter of this story, and I can't wait to get started.

I hope you enjoy

~0 A New Life 0~

Previously... "Hello, young Ahsoka..." the figure whispered to Ahsoka softly.

Ahsoka was so shocked she scarcely whispered back in awe, "Hello, Daughter...?"

~0 A New Life 0~

"Yes, it is I." Daughter returned.

"H... How are you here? I mean, you... you died." Ahsoka stuttered back to Daughter.

"You're right, I did die, but I am standing before you as this is the will of the Force. I have something important to tell you." The Daughter explained.

"Okay, that makes sense. What is the message?" Ahsoka asked, sitting down on the floor crossed leg.

Daughter sat down next to Ahsoka, before taking a deep breath. "When my brother corrupted you with the dark side, he also killed you, by removing the dark from you, yes?"

Ahsoka nodded, "Yes, that's right."

"Well, your master, Anakin is the chosen one and he used his power to breathe life from me into you. This is the part where it gets a little strange. Now, there has always got to be a balance between dark and light and Father always kept that balance. Now because there is no light, the dark has been made stronger, and the light side may not win this war." Daughter clarified.

Ahsoka's eyes widened, "But, that seems hardly fair. We can't lose, the light can't lose"

Daughter was starting to see Ahsoka become distressed with this knowledge and tried to calm her. "Ahsoka calm down. There is a solution, just listen."

Ahsoka closed her eyes and calmed her force signature. "Okay I'm ready. Carry on."

Daughter nodded, "Well, because I am now unable to represent the light side of the force, as I am dead, the mantle will now fall to you. You are the embodiment of my life as I gave up the last of my life force to give you another chance at life. You, Ahsoka, are now the embodiment of the light side of the force."

Ahsoka's eyes grew wide with shock. "No way... nowaynowaynoway. I can't be"

"But you are. I'm sorry but the force could just let you die, as the light would really lose then."

"Okay, okay, okay. Say that I am the new you. I would have to go live on Mortis would I?" Ahsoka begged as she tried to control her breathing.

"No, of course not. You may live amongst your fellow Jedi. But if you accept this new mantle, then all my knowledge that I have gained over the years will be passed onto to you." Daughter reassured.

Ahsoka nodded, "I know this is a really big decision, and not one to be taken lightly, but if it means the light side has a chance at winning the war then I am prepared to take this mantle upon my shoulders."

Daughter smiled, "Thank you Ahsoka. Now prepare yourself, this may hurt." Daughter touched Ahsoka's forehead, where her third eye sits. Doing this transferred all of Daughter knowledge to Ahsoka, who passed out from the pain of the overload.

~0 A New Life 0~

Time skip – 6 hours later

Ahsoka awoke with a pounding headache. "Force that hurt"