5 || Thread

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All the guys came back from your house a while ago, right now they're sleeping, so do Moonbin. You are at the guests' room trying to relax your nerves, but it was impossible to you to be calm when your brother might have something else than jealousness. You stood up from bed and took all your stuffs with you, quietly you got out of the room and went towards the exit. You needed to get back home and see how MJ was, and even though he betrayed you and Moonbin, you still love him.

You got out of your friends' department and went right to your house. As soon as you got out of the building you started to see your surroundings and it was all so cutely lighted up with shining lights. That's right... you almost forgot that was Christmas already. Anyways, you took a taxi and went back home.

*AT HOME*

You arrived at your house, and as soon as you opened the door you notice that the place was a total mess. The couches were turned upside down, the floor was full of papers and the piano that was at the living room had petals and broken glass all over it.

Scared you went and search for your brother, hoping that he's alright. You went upstairs but he wasn't anywhere, then you went outside to the garden, and there he was sitting down all alone. You got towards him and with tears on your eyes you started to back hug him. You were so scared and so surprised by the look of the house, and that he was outside this late at night.

-MJ...? I'm back – You said as you hugged him tightly while sobbing.

-Little sister... I'm sorry but I couldn't control myself. She's dangerous -. As soon as MJ said that you stopped hugging him, you sat down in front of him, and when you saw his face you notice that he was tearing up but he had his usual smile on his face.

-Brother who is she? Huh? What did she make you? – You asked worried as you held his face in between your hands.

-Y/N you need to be careful, she's not joking around – MJ said as he started to hug you tight.

-MJ...? Who is she?

-Your childhood best friend – MJ said as he started to caress your hair.

-That can't be truth she's...

-Death, I know. But the one that betrayed us was her.

-That's why you wanted me to...

-Be far away from Moonbin? Yes, that's why-.

After those things that your brother told, you started to feel more afraid than before, you started to feel that everything was in vain.

MJ took you to your room in his arms, he putted you on bed and then he gave you a sweet kiss on the forehead, he was about to leave you there for you to sleep, but you didn't wanted to sleep, you wanted answers.

-MJ.

-Huh? Tell me – MJ said as he turned around to see you.

-I need you to explain me what happened, and how you get all that information.

-In the morning we'll talk about this, now I need to clean up the mess I made.

-But brother...

-Y/N please, just sleep -. MJ got out of your room after he said those words. You try to feel what your brother feels knowing that you might be in danger, and that someone has being behind you all the time.

The person that it's supposed to be death is Juliet's older sister, Carol. She should be death because she had an overdose for consuming too much drugs, she was your best friend when you were little, she was two years older than you, and both of you were really close. Everything changed when you met her little sister, Juliet. After that everyone grew up and while you were Juliet's best friend, Carol started to treat you with jealousness and she started to be mean towards Juliet as well. That's the reason why you didn't liked her anymore, and because she liked Moonbin as well.

Now that you know that she's alive you can believe that she's trying to ruin your life again. And even though you like Moonbin way too much, you know that you both need some time, so it's completely stupid that she came back now, and that all this time she has pretend that she was death. If her parents knew about this they will be totally mad at her.

*MORNING*

You woke up with a lot of thoughts in your mind, as soon as you got up from bed you opened the door and went down stairs. And as your brother said, he cleaned up the whole house. You started to look around trying to find him, and you did; he was outside at the garden. You got towards him.

-Here again? – You asked as you reloaded yourself against the door frame.

-Good morning to you too. Hey by the way, the guys called and they started to freak out because you went out of their apartment without saying a word – MJ said as he got towards you.

-About that... I needed to be with you, after all you are my brother and I needed to see how you were – You said as you started to caress his hair.

-Well I told them that you were here, so don't worry. Oh yes, and I was outside because I like to see the sun, is that okay? – MJ asked with a smirk.

-Yeah, yeah, it's totally fine – You said as you looked at him with a smile.

-Y/N we are not twins, but I can see that you are having a bad time now. Something you want to say? – MJ said as he started to grab your chin gently.

-Tell me about yesterday... you saw Carol again, right? Well tell me how it happened. Where? When? And why? – You asked as you looked directly into MJ's eyes.

-I saw her at a coffee shop, and she got towards me, then she told me why she lied to us. Revenge was the only word she mention, and that was the reason why she acted like if she was death all this time. She told me that now that Juliet was death she could take advantage from that, however you still around and she doesn't like that at all. Y/N she wants you...

-Death, I see -. You said as you interrupted MJ.

-I need to protect you, and if Moonbin couldn't protect Juliet from her sister, then the story is going to end the same way as before – MJ said worried.

-But I love him...

-I know! I know you do. But I can't let you die. You are the only family I have left – MJ said as he took you by your shoulders.

-Thanks for your effort, and for trying to protect me but I can't be away from Moonbin – You said as you started to hug MJ.

-Y/N...

-Maybe I'll be away from him some time because I need time to be fine again, but you can't keep me away from him that much.

-I understand. But I'll go with you every time you two hang out – MJ said with a smile.

-Okay, is fine by me – You replied with a sweet smile.

-For now let's make you feel better again Y/N.