10 || Alive

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-MJ's POV-

After sometime of being in my house, JinJin decided to call the rest of the guys for them to join us here since we were talking about the plans for this Christmas. Y/N want to spend these holidays with everyone so JinJin gave me the wonderful idea of having this celebration as a surprise to Y/N.

-Are they coming? – I asked JinJin as he hang up the phone.

-Yes, they're on their way. But MJ-hyung... Moonbin is not coming, he's not feeling well according to Sanha – JinJin said a bit worried.

-It's okay, is better if he rests as much as he can.

-He's trying so hard to forget her, you know that?

-I know JinJin, and my sister is trying to forget him too but I know them and I'm sure they're going to get back together – I said as I smiled.

-And do you agree with that? – JinJin asked.

-Kind of, I mean if Y/N is happy I'll be happy as well.

-You're so sweet with her – JinJin said as he grinned.

-*Laugh* sometimes.

*TIME LATER*

The guys already arrived and we are inside my room planning all the things for our Christmas party, and everyone was so excited to celebrate all together.

-What do you think if we put a lot of balloons around the salon? – Sanha said as he was laying down next to me.

-With Christmas colors? – Eunwoo asked.

-Yeah, that would be cool – Rocky said as he played with Eunwoo's fingers.

-What about the food? – JinJin asked.

-Y/N's favorites, of course – I said as I slapped his head gently.

-*Laugh* Hyung, you know how to make her favorites, right? – Rocky asked as he released a chuckle.

-Mm... kind of, but you're going to help me out – I said as I winked at Rocky.

-Sure thing – Rocky said as he grinned.

-The presents are going to be a surprise – Sanha said.

-Why? – JinJin asked confused.

-Because that's the only sense of wrapping up the presents Hyung, and I think it's better that way – Sanha said as he looked at JinJin.

-Okay, okay, but everyone has to give something to everybody, correct? – I said as I was writing down the ideas everyone had.

-Yes. And actually remember to bring more Christmas decorations guys – Eunwoo said as he was reloading his head on my shoulder.