4 || Our destiny

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After sometime Moonbin and you were laying down together at the same place, you stood up and started to look around, and even though your brother and your friends betrayed you both, you don't want them to worry about you and Moonbin.

-Y/N? – Moonbin said as he looked at you while he was laying down on the grass.

-Maybe we should get back home.

-With them? Are you sure? – Moonbin asked as he took your shoulders and started to caress them softly.

-Just look at what we are doing? It's wrong. They did hurt us, but why do we have to be like them? We can be better each day even though they hurt us.

-You always see the bright part of the things Y/N. Always so sweet and passionate – Moonbin said as he back hug you.

-Moonbin... let's go.

-Okay let's go.

*HOURS LATER*

You two are back to your house, Moonbin open up the door for you and as soon as both of you got inside everybody at the living room stood up in surprise.

-At least you are back, I was about to call the police – MJ said as he putted down his phone.

-Don't be dramatic now. I can't believe you did this to us – You said with anger.

-We trusted you – Moonbin said as he started to hold your arms from behind.

-We did wrong and we admit it, we are sorry – Rocky said with a sad gaze.

-We didn't wanted to hurt anyone – Eunwoo said.

-It was wrong, we are so sorry – JinJin said as well.

-That's true, we just made that huge mistake, please forgive us – Sanha said sadly -. You look at Moonbin, and he did same. He nodded at you, which means that you should believe them.

-We will need time to process this, but that doesn't mean that we are going to act rude towards you. After all you had been an important part of our lives.

-You are lucky that Y/N is this sweet, and that she can make me change my mind about you guys – Moonbin said as he released a little smirk to them. They smiled in return.

-What about you brother? Are you sorry too? – You asked coldly.

-Listen, I won't say that I wasn't wrong at the beginning, and I do apologize for that. However I don't want Moonbin near you – MJ said a bit mad.

-What? You can't do that, and why you even want that? – You said confused.

-I don't want you to end up like Juliet, Y/N I'm protecting you – MJ said as he tried to pull you against his side, but Moonbin stopped him.

-She won't end up like Juliet, listen to yourself. Juliet is another story – Moonbin said as he started to embrace you.

-Don't touch her! – MJ said as he started to walk towards you, he tried to pull you away from Moonbin but Eunwoo, Rocky and JinJin step for you.

-Go upstairs with Y/N, we will talk with MJ-Hyung – Sanha said as he patted Moonbin's shoulder.

-Go guys – JinJin said while stopping MJ.

-Thank you – Moonbin said with a little smirk-.

Moonbin took you upstairs and when both of you were inside you closed the door and lock it right after. As soon as you turned around you saw him sitting down on your bed and with open arms he wanted you to hug him.

-What? You want me there? – You said as you tease him a little.

-Yes please – Moonbin said with a kind smile -. You got towards him and he pull you against his chest making both of you lay down.

-Look at us, who would thought that we will end up like this.

-You don't like it Y/N?

-I do, but for some weird reason I think this is wrong, I feel that I'm the one betraying someone.

-I think you might feel that because of Juliet...

-I guess I do, I'm sorry if I'm not ready for this – You said as you look at him with a sad gaze.

-Hey, don't worry. I know this is hard for you, and for me too, but for now let's...

-Pretend that we don't feel something for each other?

-Have another idea? – Moonbin said as he started to caress your hair.

-No. Right now I can't think just about...

-MJ?

-Yes, he acted really weird. I wonder why he thinks that I'm going to end up like Juliet.

-He's afraid of losing you, just like a big brother should do.

-Yes but you are one of his best friends – You said as you started to caress Moonbin's hand.

-Yeah but that doesn't mean that he's going to accept me that easily.

-Why? I don't understand – You said frustrated. Suddenly someone knocked the door.

-Who is it? – Moonbin shouted.

-It's me Sanha – Sanha said worried-. Moonbin unlocked the door and let Sanha in.

-What's the matter Sanha? – You asked worried.

-MJ is not understanding anything that we already told him, he's kind of different to his usual self – Sanha said really worried.

-Let me talk with him, maybe he will understand like that – You said worried.

-No, you should go back to our department with Moonbin.

-But Sanha, I can't leave my brother like this.

-You have to if you want to see Moonbin again Y/N – Sanha said.

-Is the only way Y/N – Moonbin said as he looked at you worried.

-Okay-.

*AT NIGHT*

-Moonbin's POV-

We are at my department laying down on the living's room couch, Y/N stills really worried so I gave her some tea trying to relax her a little.

-Here – I said as I handed Y/N the cup of tea.

-Thank you.

-How are you feeling? – I asked as I sat next to her while I hold my cup of tea.

-Nervous. MJ has never been like that before.

-Never?

-Never. Not even once, I'm worried, if something did anything to him?

-I don't think so, who and why? – I asked before I took a sip of tea.

-I don't know. Maybe I'm just over thinking everything.

-Y/N don't worry, we'll go the next morning to see how is him. I know MJ and he's going to understand – I said as I caressed her cheek gently.

-I hope you're right because I'm starting to get afraid.