Corney Story: One Sided Love Chapter 1

AGES

COREY, LANEY, KIN, KON-22,TRINA,MINA,NICK- 25

WHEN BAND BROKE UP AGES: COREY,LANEY, KIN, KON- 17, TRINA,MINA,NICK-20

umm yeah.... this is my first story and please give it a chance. oh and there's gonna be lotsa drama and romance in this fanfic

CHAPTER 1- HOW IT ALL BREAKS (PART 1)

COREY’S POV

It was a sunny day in Peaceville. Everything was nice…. Although it would be nicer if me and the band were still together. And yes the band, Grojband has broken up 5 years ago, it was all my fault actually, it started when….

*A REALLY LONG FLASKBACK TRANSITION*

Me and my band were just rocking out at peacville’s annual birthday. And so we sang our new song. Its been good this past 2 years if you ask me, my band’s popular in peaceville, me and laney are dating for 2 years, trina is now Katrina, kin and kim dating (I’m still not good with it but meh), Kon dating Trina, Mina’s still katrina’s bff and she dosen’t treat mina like a slave anymore, and nick and mina are dating. And I learned how to write lyrics on my own! Well its because I have the world’s greatest inspiration, my red head girlfriend, Laney Penn.

After our band finished the 3rd song the crowd chanted “GROJBAND, GROJBAND” or, “Corey is really hot!” or, “those kujira twins are totes awesome! And uber cuties!” and my LEAST favorites “whew dude laney’s so hot I mean look at that body!” and “laney your such a hot babe! Nice body you got there penn! Maybe we should hang sometimes!”

I was really furious at the guys that kept looking AT MY LANES (A/N: yes laney and corey is dating. I’m too lazy to write how so just read valentine mishap, I didn’t write but…. Meh.) , and because they kept saying pervy things on lanes I screamed at the mic “hey those guys that wanna hang wit MY LANES  should really hang with my fists so my fists can teach you guys a lesson or two for being such pervs to lanes!”

After saying that, awkward silence came through. Then laney grabbed me  backstage, then to the closet.

“core, sweetie I know your worried and or angry about those perverts hitting on me, and I’m really flattered knowing you’re worried about me, but you’ve gotta control it, whenever you say those you ma-“ then I kissed her, which eventually turned to making out, it was really awesome it still feels like our first time. I really love my lanes, and she loves me too so I guess that’s the reason.

“lanes I was only worried because I thought you won’t be comfy about all the guys saying those pervy compliments, now I wouldn’t like my Lanes being uncomfortable now won’t we? and what kind of a boyfriend am I for letting perverts flirt with you?” “yeah…. I know….. just try to control it okay core?” “yes admiral Laney her gorgeusness!” laney giggled and blushed because of my reply, then laney asked “okay good. Lets go back on stage, I’m sure kin and kon is really finding it difficult to accompany the big crowd since we left. So lets go cutie.” I kinda blush when she said ‘cutie’ hehe,

LANEY’S POV

When Corey and I got back on stage we saw the twins having a cheese off. Corey then dashed to kin and kon.

“WOW GUYS! I wish I’ve been here a while ago! So who’s winning?” kin answerd with his mouth full “welf if afuaffy a fi (well it’s actually a tie)” Kin answered with a muffling voice.

After Kin answered Corey looked at me then said “I change my mind I’m actually glad i wasn’t here a while ago because I was with SOMEONE SPECIAL to ME!” core said in a little bit anger and sweetness, then I realized he was death glaring at those perverts that kept talking about how sexy I am…. Well its not my fault I’ve grown sexy with this curves this past two years right? I mean come on its mother nature’s gift to me!

Any who, I got up to Corey then I kissed him deeply and he kissed me back of course, while were kissing lots of people ‘awwwwed’ at us and some eye rolled (probably some peeps eye rolled because some of them likes Corey or me.)

After the deep kiss I told Corey “is that enough reassurance that I only love you, and that I’ll kick those pervs asses if they said those pervy things to me again?” “Well I think i need more reassurance” Corey replied whit his eyebrows moving up and down.

I playfully punched him in the arm and said “I think that was enough already” I smirked at him. “Okay, okay, okay” Corey said surrendering.

Then Kon told us “*cough* ummmm sorry to break the ‘love scene’ here buuuut, remember we have one last song to perform?” after Core and I heard what Kon said we looked at the crowd then we stared at each other, then my blue haired boyfriend grabbed the mic. “sorry for the love scene peaceville (when corey said that some most peeps said its okay, but some still eye rolled, damn what is it with their eye rolling!?) to make it up to all of you here is counting stars!”

After hearing what Corey said we ran to our respective instruments then we started playing counting stars.

*SOMEWHERE IN THE VIP ROOM TRANSITION*

PATRICIA’S POV

Hmm those kids are good…. But we’re looking for a soloist not a band, too bad those twins and the red hottie can’t come. I mean Mr. Big Daddy only said about dealing with the blue haired boy.