Corney Story: One Sided Love Chapter 4

CHAPTER 4- HOW IT ALL BREAKS (PART 4)

COREY’S POV

It was prom night. I was wearing a dress shirt, dress pants, dress shoes,  black coat, and an orange tie. Oh and I didn’t wear my beanie and so my hair was just normal, I just combed it a little.

And I was on my way to Laney’s place. I was using Trina’s pinktastic (A/N: but he painted it dark blue and put a big logo of grojband on both sides of the car.), and its because she gave it to me for my 16th birthday. And yes, she’s a good person now (well she’s a tad b*tch, but not much) if your thinking why she was so kind that she gave me her precious car its because she hit her head REAL hard 2 years ago in a pole while driving Mina’s car, mina was okay, but Trina? Not much. When she hit her head because of the accident Katrina and Trina was fused together so she’s mean and at the same time good. And she still has car though that dad bought for her as a gift for graduating in high school (its also pink, just a little bit darker). Oh and did I forgot to tell you that she has a secret crush on Kon since that dog festival? And now they’re dating, weird, but I’m cool with it.

Anyways, I already arrived at Laney’s house. When I knocked at the door Mr. Penn showed up behind the door.

“Corey, its  nice to see you again. Please, come in.” Mr. Penn said with his one hand opening the door and the other hand stretching out pointing at the living room.

“Thanks Mr. Penn” “Well anything for my future son-in-law.” I kinda blushed at his statement, but its okay for me, I mean I am planning to propose to Laney when we get a little bit older, maybe around 22 years old.

I had a little chat with Mr. Penn. When we were chatting Laney’s mom came down stairs and greeted me and said “Corey do you mind waiting for a little more? Laney’s still getting ready.” Mrs. Penn said sweetly like I was already their son-in-law,  just the tought of getting married with Lanes make me blush. “Sure Mrs. Penn.” “Oh by the way call me ‘mom’, cause I’m sure you’re the one for my only daughter, Laney.” “Um sure…. Mom” I said with a warm smile.

Then we heard some footsteps coming down stairs and I’m sure it was my red head girlfriend, Laney.

When she came down I saw her beautiful face and dress, Her dress reached the floor. She was wearing a green, strapless, glittering dress with a black ribbon tied around her waist, and the right side from below her waist till the end of the dress was cut open showing her flawless skin on her legs. She was wearing red lipstick making her mouth pop up a little, black eye shadow, mascara and eyeliner. Her hair was normal but with more volume, she probably used a hair sprayer. She was just so… so… well… I think words can’t express how beautiful she is, all I can say is….WOW!

LANEY’S POV

I saw Corey drooling over me. I’m flattered of how my looks made Corey drool, but we have a prom to attend to.

I walked over Corey and shut his mouth. “Close your mouth Core you might catch a fly.” (A/N: I dunno how to say that correctly but, you know…. I just wanna put it in there.)  I said seductively. When Corey heard what I said he snapped out of it then blushed.

“Well its just… DAMN YOU'RE GORGEOUS!”  Corey blurted out, and because of that I blushed. Then suddenly we lean in closer to each other so we can kiss. And suddenly we didn’t realize but we were making out.

“*cough*” I heard my dad cough, and now I see why he did that. Its because Corey and I are making out in front of my parents. When Corey and I realized what we were doing, we quickly broke apart blushing furiously. Then an awkward silence came through