its not one sided

hi guys, Parishparishian here! this chapter is just about how the guys told Corey and Laney the surprises, that just might change their status. so that's about it, sorry if ya'll think this chap is useless and all, really sorry. Trina dod the disclaimer pls! (Dear readers, please read the author's note at the end of this chap thx.)

Trina: UGH AS IF THEY'LL THINK YOU MADE ME AND GROJBAND! ITS ALREADY COMMON SENSE THAT THIS IS JUST A-
ME: NEVERMIND! i'll do it instead sheesh. I do not own grojband or any character and songs that'll be used, only mr big daddy, Patricia, Charlotte and Adrian. ENJOY!

COREY'S POV

So I guess that's about it! that is how Laney and I broke up and as well as grojband.

I have no idea how Laney got famous within just 3 months, but I guess I can't blame her, she is talented. That's one of the reasons I love her, even though we're not together anymore, my love for her never really changed, I still love her even though its been 5 years already.

But Laney and I aren't just the only famous people. All of our friends like Nick, Mina, Trina, Kon, Kin, Kim, Konnie and Larry and Carrie are famous too! Laney and I became famous singers and actor/actress, Kin became a scientist, and he plays at the theatre too, and he also act at some soap operas and some blockbuster movies and he and Kim got married just 4 months ago, Kon became a Basketball player and a commercial model and he and Trina got married 2 years ago, Nick and Mina got married 3 years ago and became great lawyers and Nick also became a model at the same time, Trina on the other hand is also a Model. While the newmans is… well… Newmans… I mean, their band got a record deal 4 years ago, and now their songs are at the top charts, but Laney's songs and as well as mine are still the best.

I was just sitting on the sofa in my room. I took out a ring in my pocket, its was Lanes and I's engagement ring. Every now and then, whenever I look at the ring, I can't help but cry. But what I'm confused about is that Laney didn't give me back the ring…. Hm, maybe she threw it or something…. But I wish she didn't…. oh who am I kidding? Of course she threw it, my love for her is just one sided anyways.

LARRY'S POV

Me, Kin, Kon, and Nick are at Corey's house. We came to he's house because we have A BIG SURPRISE for him!

When we got to Corey's room, we saw him crying and looking at 'the' ring…. Again…. Since that day they broke up, he's been acting like this! Well atleast he wasn't like that first 2 months of their brake up…. Don't even ask what happen from the first 2 months of their brake up.

"Seriously dude!? You still carry that around you?" I heard Kin tell Corey while also sitting beside him.

"I can't help it Kin…. I just love Laney too much…." Corey said whipping his tears away.

We all sat beside him. We tried to cheer him up first before we tell him the big surprise. From now, our cheering up kind of work. After about 15 mins, we finally decided to tell Corey the big surprise.

"I think its time to tell Corey the big surprise guys." Kon said looking at us, while Kin and Nick just nodded.

"Um… what surprise?" Corey asked us with a questioning look.

"Well…." I trailed off while Corey's one eyebrow's slowly raising up, then finally I told the surprise.

" I proposed to Carrie and she said yes…. And…. We want you to be our bestman Corey. So…. You in?" I told Corey.

"WOW! Really?" Corey asked in disbelief "Really" I said with a nod.

"hell yeah I'm in!" Corey said while raising his hands up in the air with glee.