THE WEDDING MUST GO ON!

hey guys! i'm alive! so sorry about not updating for months cause this and that and those and these happen and now i have a freakin' sprain which results to me having to miss lotsa thing in school... so yeah... anyways i'm really really super sorry for not updating in forever, i'll do my best in updating, please forgive me for being such a bad author and if this chapter is kind of boring, but you guys enjoying this is highly appreciated! (I won't do the disclaimer anymore cause its pretty obvious i don't own any fo the accept from you guys know who, right?)

ON WITH THE STORY!

GENERAL POV

3 months has passed and today is Larry and Carrie's wedding. At Carrie's dressing room she's getting ready for her wedding. Right now, all she has to do is to wear her wedding dress

CARRIE'S POV

Today is my wedding day, YAY! I just wish that all my bridezilla modes was worth using.

After I wore my wedding dress, I got out of the dressing room which is where I saw my bridesmaids and also my bestfriends (Konnie, Kim, Laney, Trina, Mina, Patricia, Charlotte) and my wedding planners, Charlotte and Patricia. When I walked out of the dressing room, my friends' chattering stopped, and they all looked at me.

"Carrie! You look so freakin' awesome!" Patricia said with glee while jumping up and down with happiness, while my beloved sister, Mina, Gave me a thumbs up.

"Hm, you do look beautiful, but I'm so much more beautiful when I wore MY wedding dress." Trina said smugly… heh…. Why am I not surprised?

I was gonna reply to Trina's statement but Laney asked something.

"Um guys? Who's the bestman? I've never really seen him in any of our wedding rehearsals." Laney asked with a questioning look.

You see, ALL OF US, planned to give Corey and Laney a romantic movie and make them the leading actor/actress, and we separated their rehearsal schedule for them not to back out. its part of the plan of how we will get them back together.

"Well…" Charlotte trailed off holding one of her elbows and looking down slowly. While Charlotte was trying to avoid Laney's gaze, all of us just whistled and some smiled sheepishly.

"Girls? Is there something you all aren't telling me?" Laney asked raising an eyebrow on us.

"Well… its just that… um… how do I say this? Um… Corey… is… the bestman and your leading man I your new project…" Mina said shyly, "MINA! Why did you tell that!?" Trina asked my sister, "Well its just that she's been asking about that for so long and I feel so bad about lying!" Mina defended herself.

With what Mina said, Laney stood there frozen, and she almost fainted, ALMOST.

"Look Laney, we're sorry! Its just that-" Trina tried to explain but laney cut her off.

"Just what!? JUST WHAT HUH!? Seriously!? What are you guys trying to get at here!? Corey dosen't love me anymore okay!? What can't you guys understand about that!?" Laney yelled at us with anger. After she said that to us she started crying.

"Look Laney… Corey-" Patricia tried to say something, but then again she was also cut off by Laney.

"WHAT!? Your gonna say that he still loves me? Seriously? Don't try to make me feel better with lies, okay!? Because he'll never love me again!... and that's it! he'll never return my feelings again…" Laney said whipping the running mascara on her face, she then stood up and ran to the bathroom.