Chapter 2

Seokjin sat on his stool, guitar in hand. His smile seemed to light up the stage. He scanned the crowd and smiled even brighter as his eyes landed on his roommate. Yoongi smiled his gummy smile and waved at him.

"It's great to see everyone here today," he spoke in the microphone.

Cheers erupted through the crowd, shocking him.

"Wow! Who knew such a small crowd could have such a big voice? I see some familiar faces. That's nice," he said, blowing a kiss to the crowd and laughing, "Well, for those of you who don't know, It's-a me, HappyEverAfter."

The crowd cheered again sending him into laughter. His eyes lit up, and he adjusted the Mario hat on his head.

"You guys are so cute!" he said, "So, this song I wrote after having a good heart to heart talk with my best friend, who is in the crowd right now! Say 'hi,'!"

Yoongi waved at the people around him, a smile plastered on his face. Jungkook stood next to him, laughing and slapping him playfully.

"He's a musician too. Agust D. He's amazing. Anyway, back to what I was saying! This song is about all the things I wish for in my life. This song is called Dandelion."

Seokjin's heart poured out with every note he sang. He sang about turning back the clock. He wished he could go back in time and change so many things, but he also sang about acceptance. He knew that things happen for a reason, and that some outcomes are meant to be.

After singing a few more older songs, he thanked the crowd and headed off stage to meet the fans. They asked for autographs and photos, and a few were too shy to ask. They would stutter and look away. He didn't understand why they were so nervous. He was just another person.

"Don't be shy! I'd love to take a picture with you. You're so adorable!" he said as the girl covered her face with her hands.

They took the photo and she ran off to her friends. Seokjin smiled and turned to the next person.  His hair was dyed red and he had a huge heart shaped smile.

"Hello! My name is Hoseok," he said with a small bow.

"What's up, Hoseok?" Seokjin smiled at him and signed the book that the young man was holding out.

"I just wanted to say that I loved your new song. It's different than what you normally write. It seemed to... How do I word this?" he paused and thought to himself.

"Have more meaning?" Seokjin asked, laughing a bit, "Yeah, my other stuff is normally just sappy romance, but I've been having trouble with that lately, so I've just been writing what's on my mind. I'm glad you like it. I was afraid people wouldn't."

"What? Not like it? How could that even be possible?" Hoseok gasped, throwing his arms up in the air.

Seokjin laughed and rubbed the back of his neck, anxiously. This kid was a pure ball of energy, but Seokjin didn't mind. He was so used to quiet and shy fans that he had startled him, but he enjoyed his spontaneous behavior.

"Hyung, come on! I'm hungry!" Yoongi whined.

"Hurry! Hurry, hyung!" Jungkook said as he bounced up and down.

Seokjin turned back to Hoseok and smiled warmly at him.

"I'm sorry, Hoseok. I have to tend to the babies," he said turning and glaring at the two behind him, "but I'll see you around."

"Oh, it's okay. I was just about to meet my roommate across the street," he pointed over to a restaurant directly across.

"Huh. That's where we were planning to go," Seokjin smiled.

"Cool! We can finish our conversation! If you want to of course," Hoseok chuckled nervously and made a distressed face, reacting to his own words.

"Sure. I don't see why not," Seokjin replied, calming his nerves.

The four of them walked to the restaurant and sat together. They talked about their day and asked Hoseok questions. They wanted to get to know their new found friend. They talked about their plans for the future and what they are doing now.

"I'm a dancer, and so is my roommate," he said, "I'm staying with him, even though he's younger than me. He's nice. He's always talking about how great of a dancer I am."

A bell chimed as someone walked into the restaurant, Hoseok turned to look at the door behind him and smiled wide. Every time he smiled, he seemed to glow like the sun. He was such a bright and happy person.

"That's my roommate now! You guys should meet him! Jiminnie, I'm over here!" he shouted, waving his arms to gain the blonde boys attention.

He looked up and smiled at Hoseok, but then his face dropped. Hoseok didn't seem to notice, but Seokjin did. He turned back around to see Yoongi. His face had gone pail as he locked eyes with Jimin.