It Wasn't A Dream

I woke up from a dream that I thought was real. It was about me marrying Roger Taylor. Oh, how he is the love of my life. I got a lot of merchandise of him. I have his signature surprisingly, too. But I've never met him. I swear, I'd give up all my life for just one kiss from him. I am a huge Fangirl of him, I know, but I really want to meet him. Hell, I'd love to marry him. Call me crazy, but I'm in love with the blonde one.

Why did I say call me crazy ? Because everyone is usually in love with Freddie Mercury. I'll be honest, Freddie was my first love. I was really in love with Freddie. I always talked about him and I always kissed a poster of him on his lips. Yeah, I was a Fangirl of Freddie. I still am in a way, but I'm more of a Fangirl of Roger. But, I just have to be careful with my Fangirl over Roger. Because, not everyone knows him or likes him. So, it's hard for me to not Fangirl over him. Pity me.

Anyway, enough talking about my bullshit things. It was Monday, July 15, 1974. It was 7:00 AM. And I was in the living room eating my breakfast watching an interview with Queen. If I was lying, I wouldn't say I was looking at Roger for most of the interview. Because, I was. I'm a 23 year old girl and he's only 25. So, we could date if we wanted to, and we could marry if we wanted to. So, technically, we can date, Mom. Don't ask why I said Mom. It's cause she doesn't like when I hang out with someone who's two years older than me.

So, later in the interview, I heard Queen talk about a 'greet and meet'. I freaked out. This was my first chance of seeing Queen in person. I can feel my Roger Taylor Fangirl trying to burst out of me. Freddie said the 'greet and meet' will take place next month, August 21, 1974, in Boston, Massachusetts. Now, I freaked out even more. I couldn't believe it ! I watched till the end of the interview. And Queen said goodbye to their fans. Roger did a little wink after saying goodbye. I felt like I was gonna faint. Because, everyone knows by just a wink of an eye from Roger, you're automatically pregnant.

After I finished my breakfast, I turned off the TV and went to my computer. I instantly bought a backstage pass for myself to the concert they were attending. I only bought the pass because I didn't have enough money for the ticket. So, I have to sit in the little Café they have there, and only watch them live on TV there, until they start their 'greet and meet'. I was a little upset that I didn't have enough for the ticket as well. I know, I know, I could ask my Mom if I can borrow money so I can buy the ticket. But, I was afraid she'd say no.

The next day, I asked my friend, Debbie if I could borrow some money for a hotel in Massachusetts. When she handed me the money for the hotel, she asked me why I needed the money. I told her that I'm going to the 'greet and meet' after Queen's Boston concert. My friend freaked out and said get many pictures. She's a Fangirl of Queen as well, but she knows my Fangirl over Queen is more than hers. She said why didn't I get a ticket too. I told her I didn't have enough money for the ticket, so I only bought the pass. She asked how much the tickets were. I just knew she was gonna give me the money to buy the ticket, right when she asked how much they were. I told her they were $75 per person. She felt bad because she didn't have the money. I told her it was alright.

So, I left my state to head to my hotel in Boston at about, 7:30 AM. Just to get there earlier. I had enough money to pay for my hotel bill every once in a week. So, I was fine. I called my Mom and Dad and told them I miss them a lot. But I also told them why I was staying in a Boston hotel. I told them I was heading to see Queen in their 'greet and meet'. They were happy for me, and they knew I was gonna go there. I said goodbye to them and put the phone down and then I laid down and went to sleep. I just couldn't wait for next month to see Queen for the first time in my life.