chapter three

(Sams pov)

When violet sat down on the couch I did the unthinkable, I grabed her and pulled her onto my lap so she was straddling me. I pulled her face close to mine then kissed her passionately. I only pulled away when we could no longer breathe. She looked at me wide eyed. "Ssam I ..." I shut her up by kissing her again. She moaned into the kiss and slowly started moving her hips causing me to get hard. I pulled away. "Violet we shouldnt be doing this." I groan and she grinds hard on my rock hard cock. "Sam your so hard." She moaned into the kiss which made me moan in return. I start sucking on her neck slowly moving my hands under her shirt up her flat toned stomach trying to reach her double d sized boobs. She stopped grinding. "Sam i have a confession." I stopped dead in my tracks and looked into her eyes. " yes vi?"

(Vi pov)

It all happened so fast one moment I was on the couch and the next I was straddling his lap. He pulled my face in close and kissed me. It was so full of pasion. He pulled away so we could breathe "ssam I." I was quickly shut up by him kissing me again which made me moan and i started to rock my hips back and forth making his member hard. "Violet we shouldnt be doing this." I wanted this. Ive wanted this for a long time so i shut him up by grinding harder on to his now rock hard cock causing him to groan. " sam your so hard." I said right before kissing him again letting a moan escape my mouth. He removed his mouth from mine and started sucking the sweet spot on my neck making me moan louder and grind harder. I ran one of my hands through my hair flustered. And thats when he started moving his hands up my stomach to play with my chest. I stopped grinding. "Ssam i have a confession." I was nervous, but he immediately stopped what he was doing and looked me right in the eye. "Yes vi?"

"Sam ive been having dreams abojt you for the past few weeks. They started about a week before you moved in." I sighed this was going to be hard. I looked up and he was laughing what the hell why is he laughing. " sam why the fuck are you laughing at me?" I look at him angry. He sighed "vi i know. You fell asleep on me the first night i was home ypu never out grew sleep talking. Then the night we had chilli dogs i heard everything. It was quite hot actually. Your quite hot. I forgot how beautiful you were untill you came and picked me up. Vi if i didnt feel the same you wouldnt be sitiing on me right now while i kiss you." I was flabbergasted i smiled and kissed him again.

"Well what do we do now sam?"
"Well vi right now i would like to finish kissing you then maybe watch a movie and we can go from there." He smiled and proceeded to kiss me again passionately. He pulled away from the kiss and cleared his throat. "Uhm vi i need to uhm." He looked down at his man hood. "I need to go fix my problem." I chuckled and got off his lap. " sorry ill put on a movie." With that he left and went to the bathroom in his room.

(2 hours later after the movie) (sams pov)

Violet was sitting on my lap with her head on my chest fast alseep. I smiled and looked down at her as i moved a piece of hair out of her face. She still smelt like sugar cookies. I quickly satup with her still in my arms and walked her to her room. I laid her down on her bed and she grabed my shirt. "Sam please stay and lay with me." I did as she asked and wrapped my arms arpund her waist and pulled her close to me. I smiled as we drifted off to sleep together.

(A.n)
I know big stuff. Theres more to come im gonna probably try to update every other day and go from there please enjoy and vote. Thank you.