chapter 4

(violets p.o.v)

I woke up still wrapped in Sam's arms last nights events replaying in my mind. I cuddled closer to him taking in the smell of chocolate which is his axe body spray. My alarm went off telling me that it was 6:30am he groaned and whispered. "Hmm good morning beautiful. How did you sleep?" I instantly got butterflies. Giggling I said "good morning handsome I slept pretty good. I should get up to go make breakfast." "Awe one mlre minute please beautiful." I couldnt help but smile.

We laid in bed for what seemed like hours finally i had to get up and shower so i could go make breakfast.

After finally getting out of the shower and noiticing sam was gone i got dressed in black skinny jeans with a black spaghetti strap tank top and red and black plad button up and combat boots. For those of you wondering im a machanic. Im not your average women i own my own shop. I started smwlling sausage. I wondered down stairs to see sam shirtless again cooking sausage eggs and toast. I wasnt sure which one was more yummy my brother or the food

 I wasnt sure which one was more yummy my brother or the food

(Violets outfit)

(Sams p.o.v)

After breakfast violet left. She had brought me a car from her shop so icould use it if needed. It was a black lifted 1995 toyota 4runner. I decided i wanted to go get violet something special so i went to the near by walmart and went to the jewelry section.

(Sams 4runner)

(Sams 4runner)

I found a silver and gold heart shaped necklace with a diamond in the middle. She will love it. Its small and unique. After grabbing the necklace i decided to grab a few things for dinner. I grabbed some steak bread crumbs gravy potatoes and green beans. I then went and got a couple candles. I wanted tonight to be romantic or as romantic as i could possibly get. I found a nice white button down long sleeve shirt and black slacks. I left the store and decided i had a few hours to kill before i had to start dinner so i went home and watched a movie and eventually fell asleep for a cuple hours.

(4 :30 pm)

I got dinner started which is chicken fried steak mashed potatoes and gravy with grean beans. While it was cooki g i got the table set and went and changed into my clothes. I left a bag on the front porch for violet it was an outfit i qanted her to change into.

(Violets p.o.v)

I pulled into the driveway and got out of my truck. I was walking to the front door when i saw a bag. I picked it up and read the note.

Violet please take this bag and go upstairs enjoy a shower and please put this on for me. Once your done head down stairs and enjoy the night.

I squealed. I went inside and immediately went upstairs. I set the bag on my bed and hopped in my shower. I decided to play with myself while i was in there. Hey no shame the note said to enjoy the shower. So that what im doing haha. I got out of the shower and dried myself off and walked over to the bag. As i opened it up my mouth dropped it was a skin tight spaghetti strapped black dress. I walked down the stairs and smelt a delicious dinner. I walked into the kitchen and saw sam standing there looking sexy. He smiled and walked towards me wrapping his arm around my waist. "Hello there beautiful. Glad you liked the outfit. I have prepared an evening of enjoyment. First we will have dinner then we will enjoy a couple of movies then go cuddle in bed. I hope that sounds good to you." He finished what he was saying the slowly leaned down and kissed me passionately.

Durning dinner we talked about my line of work. " you know sam i have an opening in my shop. I know your pretty good with cars we could use your help." He smiled. "Ok sure when do you want me to come down and fill out an application? Oh vi i have something for you." He pulled out a square red box and gave it to me. I was shocked i looked at him. "Ssam you didnt have to." "Vi jist open the box." I opened the box and saw a beautiful small heart shaped necklace with a diamond on the inside. I instantly smiled. "Sam come put it on me." He got up and clasped the necklace closed. I looked down at it and smiled again. I turned around and kissed him. I pulled away from the kiss and went and looked in the mirror. When i got back to the kitchen he had put everything away. "Ok beautiful how about we go watch a movie?" We went and sat on the couch. He put in my favorite movie Talladega nights. He pulled me close to him and cuddled. Halfway through the movie i started getting tired. "Sam can we go to bed?" "Sure thing princess whatever you want." He picked me up bridal stype and walked me to my room. He set me on the bed and started getting undressed. All i could do is stare at him. He laughed " like what you see?" He started walking towards me him just in his boxers. I bit my lip excited to find out what was going to happen next.

A.n
Sorry it took me so long to uldate been kinda busy. I of course had to leave it on a cliffhanger haha. I know im horrible you guys will get over it. Top picture is violets necklace. I hope you guys enjoy dint forget to vote.