chaper 1

I woke up in a cold sweat, shit another dream about my step brother. When were these gonna stop, I thought to myself.
I looked over at my clock, its only 3:04am I had about two hours before I had to leave to go to the prison. I got up and decided to take a hot shower to try to relax before going and seeing Sam my step brother. Once im out of the shower I head to my walk in closet and try to decide what I want to wear. Finally deciding on a strapless sweetheart salmon colored knee high dress and Converse​.

Only a hour and a half passed so I decided it was time to hit the road. It was a 7 hour drive to the prison and if I wanted to be there in time I had to leave early. I hopped in my 2008 black lifted toyota tacoma turned it on and the radio was playing perfect by ed sheeran. Pulling out of my driveway I headed towards the prison.

(7 hours later)
As I pulled into the parking lot I started to get nervous. I parked my truck and looked in the rearview mirror one last time to make sure I looked ok. Turning the truck off and hopping out i started walking to the doors. I walked up to the desk.
" Hi im Violet Hope im here to pick up Sam Michaels."
" Wait right here miss. Hope well send him right out" said the receptionist.
I mumbled a thank you and sat down. This is the first time in a couple of years that ive seen sam. When my step dad died I got the two-bedroom house and a small inheritance and sam got his inheritance. I started thinking to myself, I wonder what sam will say, what will he think of me now. I was interrupted by someone clearing their throat.
"Miss Hope, Mr.Michael is here." Some random guard said.
I stood up fixing my dress slightly and smiling. As I watched my step brother walk out I forgot how handsome he was.
"Hi Sam long time no see" i chuckled such a lousy thing to say stupid violet.
"Hey Vi long time no see to you to haha." Sam said.
He came over and embraced me into a tight yet gentle hug. I smiled and hugged back. "Are you ready for the 7 hour drive home?"
"Sure as long as home is better than this place"
We walked out of the prison and headed towards my truck.

(Sam's p.o.v)
I started to walk towards the front of the prison where my step sister violet was sitting. As I was walking I looked up and gasped. Shes so beautiful I thought to myself. She seemed lost in thought so the guard cleared his throat and she blushed as I chuckled.
"Hi sam long time no see" her voice was soft and quite as always.
"Hi Vi long time no see to you to haha" I chuckled again. I wrapped her in a tight hug she smelt like sugar cookies. Hmm I could get used to this.
We headed towards where she had parked. I didn't realized she was a truck type of girl. She unlocked it and hopped in. Damn I though to myself she looks hot. Wait what brain stop thinking that shes your step sister. I sighed and shook my head getting in to. This was going to be one long drive.

(2 hours into the drive) (violets p.o.v)
I looked over to see sam sleeping. I got off the freeway in some littlish town, and pulled into a gas station.
I got out and started to fill up my truck with diesel. I walked back to my door and grabbed my wallet and poked sam awake.
"Hey sleepy head you hungry??" I asked.
"Ugh yeah​ sure just get me a bag of chips and a mountain dew please."
I nodded and headed inside. When I got inside I grabbed a bag of chips for me and one for sam then two mountain dews. I walked up to the counter handed the clerk my stuff and told him 20 bucks diesel on pump 5. The guy took my card and ran it. As I walked outside I looked and saw sam looking my way, he blushed and looked away once he realized I had noticed. I pulled the nozzle out of the truck and hopped in. "Ready to drive another 5 hours" i asked. "Ready as ill ever be."

(5 hours later)
I pulled into my driveway as my clock hit 10:30pm. Sighing me and sam both got out of the truck and walked inside.
"You haven't changed much about the place i like it."
"Yeah​ I told dad id try to keep it the same with minor changes here and there. Your room is the old guest room go ahead and get settled ill order some pizza."
Sam nodded his head and walked to his new room.
(1 hour later)
"Sam pizzas here." I yell as i walk into the kitchen. While waiting for the pizza I changed into a pair of short yoga shorts and a low cut tank top. Sam walks into the kitchen as I put pizza on plates and mountain dew in cups. I gasp and blush as I look up seeing that he's shirtless wearing​ sweat pants showing his abs and v-line. I quickly look away and put the mountain dew into the fridge bending over slightly showing a little ass.
I hear him chuckle as I blush once more. For him being 30 its still good looking, oh god what am I thinking he's 9 years older than me. I shake my head. "Hope you don't mind i got just pepperoni I cant remember what you used to get on pizza." I say handing him a plate. I grab mine and walk into the living room and turning on the tv just in time to see my favorite show dexter is on.
"Dexter huh? Never figured you were the type to like these kinds of shows. Thanks for the pizza and soda." He said sitting kinda close to me on the couch. "Your welcome, and I've always liked dexter you just never knew." I laugh.
A little while later I had finished my food and started to fall asleep I leaned over and put my head on Sam's shoulder. "Its good to finally have someone else in this big house other than me im glad your home." And with that I fell asleep.

(Sam's p.o.v)

Violet and silently sleeping on my shoulder and all I could keep thinking about was when she bent over in those short shorts and how good she looked in them. My thoughts were interrupted but Vi talking in her sleep. Something she never out grew.
"Sam don't stop please.. Oh Sam."
I was shocked I was looking down at her stunned at what just came out of her mouth. She had started moaning in her sleep. By now I started getting a hard on. All I could think is oh god does she have the same thoughts I do? I decided it was time for me to go to bed. I picked her up bridal style and walked into her room and laid her down and covered her up. "Oh Sam..." I quickly got out of the room I didn't want to wake her obviously she was dreaming about something to do with me. I walked to my room and just laid in my bed untill I finally passed out.

( Authors note)
Heya guys i hope your enjoying for the love of my step brother. This is my first story so bare with me please haha. The photo at the top is violets dress. I haven't decided if i was going to describe how sam and violet look or not I figured id let your imaginations do it for you. Please vote and enjoy the story as it progresses.