Chapter 6 Part 2

When we got back home I took her out of the truck and walked her inside. Once we were inside Icarried her to her bathroom, setting her down on the counter I got a nice hot bath going. While the bath was going I got her undressed and sat in the bath, I started to walk out when I heard a whisper. "Daddy please stay." I turned and looked at her realizing she was talking to me. Looking into her eyes I could tell there was a battle going on in her head. "Okay Vi." I sat on her toilet just looking at her. After about a hour of her in the bath I made her get out and dry off. We went downstairs and I sat her on the counter and started to make us some food. I found the noodles and cheese. Homemade make and cheese it is. "Violet can you please talk to me. Whats going on with you?" She was still silent. It was going to take her awhile to come back to me. Whats up with her calling me daddy. I shook it off and started making out food. Once our food was done we sat at the table and ate.

(Vi's p.o.v)
Once Jason left my office I went into little space. I heard Sam talk to me but all I did was cry. How did he figure out where I was. How dare he call me my full real name. I changed it to my middle names for a reason, so he could never find me. Sam came back, I didnt realize he left. He started talking. "Violet I need you to calm down. Im going to take you home and run you a bath. I need you to act like your not feeling good. Can you do that for me?" I nodded wiping away my tears. We walked to the truck and headed home.

Sam took me out of the truck and got me inside. Once inside he took me to my bathroom and set me on the counter. He got the bath started and turned to me, I let him undress me and get me in the bath. He started to walk away when I barely whispered "Daddy please stay." He turned and looked at me. He was thinking I could see that. "Okay Vi." He sat on the toilet and looked at me. After awhile he took me out and dried me off. We went downstairs. He walked us to the kitchen and sat me on the counter. He found so cheese and noodles which meant we were having homemade mac and cheese. Yum. He started to talk again. "Violet can you please talk to me. Whats going on with you?" I stayed silent. I didnt know how to tell him what was going on. He turned back to the stove and made our food. Once it was done we sat at the table and ate.

(2 weeks later) (Vi's p.o.v)
Jason came and picked up his car and tried to stick around, but I told him that if he did I would put his ass in jail for what him and his wife did to me. I still havent told Sam anything. We havent talked much either, he started sleeping back in his room leaving me alone to myself. Most of the nights i just sit in the dark trying to figure out how im going to tell him im a little and what Jason did to me. I had a plan first I need to go to the store and grab a few things. I walked over to Sam's door and I heard moaning. I knocked on his door, "Go away Violet. Im busy."  My heart shattered, he found someone new. Im no longer needed. I walked away deciding I should still go to the store, and get me a couple things. I hopped in my truck and went to the mall. While at the mall I went tl Spencers and got myself a new vibrator. From there I went to hot topic and got a couple new flannels. The last two stores I went to were Bant and body works and Victoria Secret. I got 10 bath bombs and 3 sets of lingerie. Now it was time to go home. On the car ride home I stopped at Taco Bell, I got my favorite steak quesadilla and nacho belgrade and a large mountain dew. I checked my phone and there was nothing, so I tossed it in the passenger seat and finished the drive home. I pulled into the driveway, grabbed my stuff and went to my room. I locked my door behind me and headed to the bathroom to start my bath water. While waiting for the bath to fill i ate my food and put my new toy in the drawer. I put away 2 out of the 3 sets of lingerie keeping out my new black set. Finishing my food I grabbed my tablet and turned on lilo and stitch. I had that on while I got in my bath with one of my bath bombs. I eventually dozed off into a dreamless sleep.

(Authors note)
This concludes chapter 6. I hope you enjoy your christmas or whatever you celebrate. Please vote. Chapter 7 wont me up untill after new years. Ive got writers block. Enjoy 😊😊