Middle School Years

Third Person Pov 

In the years after they met, they hung out at Iris' house and Barry's and at Everlette's House and spent the night at each others' houses and little do they know in 2013 a life to change event happens to 2 of them.

6th Grade

We walked in together and there were Tony and his gang and he grabbed Barry and started to punch him and I said Iris hold this and I walked up and punched him and said leave Barry alone and he and his gang pretty much ran away.

7th grade

  We walked in together and there were Tony and his gang and he grabbed Barry and started to beat him up and I walked up to Tony and kicked him and said leave Barry alone and he and his gang pretty much ran away. 

8th Grade 

 We walked in together and there were Tony and his gang and he didn't grab Barry and when school out Tony chased Barry all the way to Joe and Iris' house  I walked up and punched him and said leave Barry alone and then I said Tony quit bullying him just because he is a nerd No offense Barr he said none taken I said it does not give you the right to bully him unless your home life is rough and you just take it out on him because he is a nerd and a weakling. and he and his gang pretty much ran away. then Barry hugged me and said thank you and I said what are best friends for Barr.