Chapter 2

//MAMA, WE ALL GO TO HELL (im writing half of this on my Highway to Hell.)

3:54 // Friday, November 16th

Frank's P.O.V
Thank God it's Friday.
Even though it's been bearly a day since I've been here, I don't like it. The classes are boring, and the students just gossip and spread rumors around everywhere. The only good thing about school is meeting Gerard.

He reminded me of myself, kinda.

He had no friends.

He was a loner.

He liked art.

He liked music.

He sat alone in corners.

Just like me.

And here I am in class, sitting next to my new friend and secretly playing thumb wars under the table.

1..2..3

Gerard grinned at me and whispered,
"I finally beat you after 3 rounds, biaaatch."
I rolled my eyes and stuck my tongue out at him.

"Frank, I hope you're listening and not talking to your new boyfriend."

I could hear some of the kids in front snickering, and I could feel my cheeks start heating up. Even though I wasn't looking at him, I knew Gerard was blushing too.

Man, fuck the teachers here. They suck.

6:27 P.M

Gerard: h eL p mE

Frank: no

Gerard: iM bOreD aNd I nEeD soMeBoDy tO sAy hI tO

Frank: too bad :P

Gerard: asshole

Frank: dickface

Gerard: meet me at the park in 5

Gerard: no excuses

Gerard: you better be there

Gerard: or I'll tie you up and leave you somewhere dangerous

Frank: omg please no

Frank: im coming mostly because I feel like you're going to leave me in a room full of sweets but since I'm tied up I can't get them

Gerard: you read my mind

Gerard: you better hurry up or my mind will become a reality

And with that I automatically put on a black hoodie and dashed my ass out of my house and to the park.

6 Minutes Later

I reach the park to see Gerard swinging on the swings with his phone in his hand and scrolling through memes on Tumblr.

I decide to spook him, because I'm so diddly darn evil. I tip toe up to him.. And sHAkE hIs sHoULdErS uNtiL hE gEts sHoOk

He jumped up and dropped his phone in the mulch, and smirked.

"You're 1 minute late."

I snorted.

"So?"

"It means I have to leave you in the room of sweets tied up."

I hissed like a kitty and took a step back.

"NO!! STAY AWAY YOU DICKSHIT!!"

Gerard just laughed his ass off, and fell to the ground. He looked kinda adorable like that. He looked like a child, almost. He was just taller than an actual child, that's all.

"I'm just jOKING FRANKIE!"

He stood up, and walked over to me. He smiled, then messed up my hair.

"I don't like seeing you get tortured, so I won't do that.. maybe."

I frowned, and Gerard started dying of laughter again.

"I'm KIDDING!!"

"You're such a moron, Gee."

"And you're an idiot. We're even now, right?"

"I-"

"Shut up, Frankie. Let's go play in the park like we're 5 years old again, Okay?"

"Oka-"

"LAST ONE TO THE SLIDE IS A ROTTEN BOOGER!!"

And with that, Gerard and I went dashing to the slide.

We both made it to the slide at the same time, and we bumped heads so hard that I think I could've passed out. It hurt that bad!

"I MADE IT FIRST!!"
I said, as I made it down the slide.

"I MADE IT SECOND!!"
Gerard slid down, and pushed me off the edge of the slide, making me his safety pillow. Luckily, it didn't hurt when he landed on me because he's a pillow himself.

And we kept on running around and playing like little kids again.

I wish it could go on forever.

//random question: does anybody else know about the danger days movie?? If you don't, then I'm leaving this picture here for proof.