Chapter 11

4:32AM//Monday, November 30th
Gerard's POV
--------------

Today was Monday. Ew. I hated Mondays. Because Mondays were school days and school days are the worst days.

I laid in my bed for what seemed hours. I laid there staring at the ceiling hoping something would happen that I wouldn't have to go to school. I hope that a tornado struck down on my school and my school would disappear like that.

But honestly, there's things I'm going to have to do in life that I wouldn't want to. So I might as well stop babying around and get up.

I stood up and walked to my bathroom and did the usual routine. Shower, brush teeth, and start whining in my head. I then threw on a black jacket with black jeans, in other words the two things I wear everyday.

I went back to my bed and flopped down. I grabbed my phone and checked the time.

4:44 AM.

I started looking around the internet and then I found this video of a puppy. It was black and had blue eyes. It kind of reminded me of Frank, because it was small and energetic. Like a little ball of energy and fun.

Speaking of Frank, guess who started knocking my door so loud that I thought it was the FBI?? Yep. Frank.

I quickly ran downstairs and opened the door, and there I saw my little puppy smiling like a madman.

"Hey, soggy pineapple."

"Salty orange."

I smiled and leaned into him...

And ruffled his hair, then stood back up.

"Gee, you suck you know?"

"What do you mean??"

"Just because you're taller doesn't mean you can tease me like that."

"But Frankie, I didn't do anything!"

"Mhm."

I laughed and then I kissed him instead of messing with him this time.

"THANK YOU."

"You're so small and angry it's adorable."

"I feel offended."

"Well are we going to school or not?"

"How about not?"

"Frank, are you suggesting we should just stay home?"

"So what if I am? We don't need school to find a soulmate."

"You've got a point there."

Frank smiled and pushed me back into the house and invited himself in.

"So, what do you want to do?"

"Got any movies?"

"A lot."

"Horror?"

"Majority of them."

"Snacks?"

"A ton."

"I know what we're going today, Ferb."

"Is that even how it goes?"

"144 days of summer vacation"

"It's not even summer."

"Soon it will be though."

I laughed as I walked into the kitchen and pointed at the little shelf behind Frank.

"Pick a movie, little puppy."

"Your little puppy."

"My bitch, if you think about it."

"I feel OFFENDED."

"I hate you, but I also love you at the same time."

Frank's phone buzzed as he pulled it out.

"Text from big head milky boi."

"You mean Brendon?"

"Yep. The milky one that's gay with Ryan."

"Ew. Why'd you get his number? He sucks."

"He's not that bad to be honest."

"Fine."

Once Frank opened the message, his face went from happy smiling puppy to someone who saw a DEAD puppy.

"Frank what's wrong??"

Frank gave me his phone and angrily went back to choosing s movie.

Big Forehead Milky Boi: So, having fun with your boyfriend??

And then he sent a picture of me kissing Frank.

Fucking hell, how did he manage to get a picture?? He doesn't even live anywhere near me! Probably one of his friends. The only people I know that live near me that know Brendon are Ryan, Bob, and Tyler. But Tyler is nice, so he wouldn't humiliate us like that. So it was either Ryan or Bob. Maybe I'm digging too into this. Doesn't matter though.

I put Frank's phone back into his pocket, but not before deleting Brendon's number.

I put my arms around his waist and sighed.

"It's okay, maybe they'll think it was photoshopped or something."

"Don't think so, but hopefully."

"Just ignore them. Winter break is almost here anyway."

"I guess you're right."

I smiled and went back to gathering a bunch of snacks.

Seriously, high school is such a pain in the ass.

//Ayy ya boi is back