High Warlock of Wales

"He said his house is the small blue one on the end of this street," Magnus said leading the group. They were searching for the warlock who had sent Magnus the fire message. The group had questions that the warlock surely had answers to. "ah here we are." Magnus stopped in front of a little blue house. He walked ahead of the group and knocked on the door. There was a shuffling of feet behind the door before a message popped onto the exterior of it. The message read who seeks the high warlock of Wales? Magnus smiled at the message. He remembered learning about how to reply these types of messages. He had to place his hand onto the door to prove that he was a true warlock. Then he had to say his purpose of visit. Magnus placed his hand onto the door. Alec have his boyfriend a puzzled look. "What are you doing?"

"Watch and see Alexander," Magnus replied. "I, the high warlock of Brooklyn, have come to visit the high warlock of Wales for a meeting of urgent business."

Jace, Alec, and Isabelle looked at the door. At first nothing happened. Suddenly the door popped open. A tall man, about the same height as Magnus, walked out. "I have been expecting you, please come in." The man turned and walked back into his house. He had a deep voice. In the light, you could see that his hair was a hazel brown color. His eyes were a sky blue color and his nose was very sharp. What made him a warlock and not a human was his tongue. It was a triangle shape. Nonetheless, he spoke clearly and spoke with words of intelligence. The group, with Magnus leading once again, walked into the warlock's living room. The design of the room was forties. Classy style. "Nice place," Magnus spoke.

"I was feeling a bit classy, especially since I was expecting guests," the other warlock replied.

"So what's your name?" Jace asked out of no where.

"I'm Hayden Sanders and I believe your name is Jace Lightwood or formally Jace Morgenstern."

Jace looked stunned for a tiny second. "How do you know who I am?"

"Who doesn't know who the son of Valentine Morgenstern is?" Hayden wore an amused smirk on his face. "Your name is pretty well known in the shadow world."

Jace stared at him for a bit. Hayden spoke again turning to face Isabelle and Alec. "You are Isabelle and Alec Lightwood. Daughter and son of Mayrse and Robert Lightwood."

They nodded in response. "I'm sorry about your loss."

"Don't be. We don't need more people to feel pity for us." Alec said feeling sensitive about the subject.

Hayden looked at him with a sorry look but quickly wiped it off. "so the matter at hand. I think it would be best if you all sat down." Hayden gestured towards the couch.

Once everyone got settled, he spoke. "I'm going to start from the day I first saw Valentine. I was coming back from the store when I saw him hurrying into a old antique shop. At first I didn't think it was him, but I was curious to find out. I walked into the store and saw him purchasing some item. This was definitely Valentine. I could tell by the way he looked and how he spoke. That day I placed a tracking spell on him. And that's how I knew he was in the coffee shop earlier."

"Did you see anyone with Valentine?"
Jace asked Hayden.

"Yes. A young man who resembled Valentine and a young woman with fiery red hair."

Jace's heart tightened knowing that Hayden was taking about Clary. He was going to find her no matter what. Sure Sebastian and Valentine were going to stop him, but he would be willing to die knowing that Clary was safe. "Did you follow the man and woman?"

"No. But I did place a tracking spell onto the young man. I'm not sure if he's of importance though." Hayden shrugged his shoulders.

"That young man is the true son if Valentine Morgenstern. And the young woman, his daughter." Magnus said.

"That explains why he looked like Valentine."

"Is it possible to find out where he is?"Jace asked.

Hayden nodded. "I will perform the tracking spell on a map of the city of have and that will help find out where he is."

Hayden got up and walked over to a bookshelf. He pulled out a book and walked back over to where the group was sitting. Hayden carefully opened the book to reveal a map. After a couple of chants, a spot started to glow. Everyone leaned in to get a closer look.
Hayden pointed to the spot. "The dot will always glow where he is."

"Can we take he map with us?" Alec questioned.

"Certainly. I need it back when you're down though."

"Thank you so much for your help Hayden," Isabelle said with a warm smile.

"Don't worry about it. Anything to help stop Valentine from doing some crazy pysco thing again," Hayden said smiling back.

The group got up and walked out of the house. Magnus turned and waved back at Hayden. "Good luck," Hayden called out. The group waved and walked away totally unaware that they were being watched.

Thanks for reading!! Can't believe in almost at 10k reads!! Thank you guys so much!!!

~AZ Goldrose