introduction

Hi, i would like all of u to call me mystirious girl but... i am ok with people shortened it.

I don't want people to know my real name. Because i don't feel good bout myself.

My favorite things in life is paceful n silence. It makes me calm down and feel more fresh and happy. I love to go to a garden if i have a chance...to tell the truth is i am scared of people.

I keep this to myself and put it away until i realise ? I am a coward who hides under a mask. The mask is going to break someday and i will be back to square one... i know life isn't going great for everyone too. That is why, i always smile in front of them to make them happy.

People shouldn't feel sad rite? I want everyone to have a good day without worrying bout me. Hehehehehe, i know it sounds like a stupid reason. But it is important to me.

My hobby is writing my feeling in a book. I think it is call juornal ? Yeah, i love to do it. Sometimes i get too emotional i burst out crying in class. I just feel safe with my friends.... sorry i forget that i have no one to depend on and lean to. Only when i am online i feel more like home because everyone is just so kind.

I started writing a story when a person i know told me bout wattpad. At first when i check it out! I was so impress by all the writers and fans in the wattpad. I am so happy when i read all of u guys good story~ it just feel like i am doing the right thing.
Like can i just thank all of u for writing a good story for me to read and everyone. I love the stories so much~~~^^

I am a student and i have passion in art because of animation. I wanted to draw my own character someday and thanks my art teacher for believing in me. Plus i also wanted to learn more about art and draw fanarts for the kpop idol  i guess. I always envy the artist of the fanarts and wanted to thank them to draw a beautiful art. As in art for me i took it so serious and nothing will stop me except for kpop..hahahah i know its my weakness. Can't help it they just have a very golden voice that attracts me.😂😂😂

What i do for fun? I am a boring person. I love library because there is alot of my fav dc comics and books i love to read.
My second thing is, i watch anime and kpop for entertainment which is fun. I love coffee because of them. At night i need to stay awake for the new episode and the next comeback.
Thirdly, i love fashion and always i can help my bro choose his clothes. I have a sis wearing a PANTS to go out? Its just wrong man. When she ruin her hair. i need to be her frekin hairstyler to fix it back up. Am i getting paid to do this or what! But when i cut it she still can ask me the next day, when will it grow. *mentally shouting * can it get any worst!!!!

So now i am just chillin own my own. No friends and waiting to be sixteen so i can start earn money to buy manga and comic books. Now i am just a 14yr old girl with a not so good lifey.

But after all of this i want all of u who is readin this to have hope and be happy. Don't be sad and cheer up baby~ cheer up baby~ wait i think i overdo it ok have a good day. Luv u all xoxo😍😍😍🙆🙆❤❤❤