msf

Today, i was just reading my friends story about exo... well i should said it was good but as i keep reading her story it keep on making me angry. Because every effort I advice her on putting on seem not to be put on... *secretly screaming*

I love her book but...it make me question my skill in English because she said my skill in English is just not good!!!! Wow? I am so laughing like I am the villain. What can I say when she is just like a older sister to me and I am like her good classmate.

Anywho, one day a tragic thing happened and she never dare to judge my English again. *protecting my English skill😭*  see here, the thing here that are called test were given to us and was done by everyone. Yes, yes that is a good news muah can say for my class. As for me, I will never learn my English test because I am lazy but still could pass it, she would always said that my level and her level is different because that just makes me laugh.

I remind her, "English is all the same unless if we are a monster, then you can shout and yell Godzilla everytime I beat your grade in English 😐", p.s. that was my face after I nag her. So we receive our test result back, yes I know...yayy rite!!!

For me was a yay, not for her because she got I think... Three mark lower than me. Then our English teacher went to my table and praised the both of our efforts since we are like bff but not. I told her the same thing my friend told me and she told me.

My teacher give me a look,'are you serious ?' Then I just laugh it off. She explain to my friend and I why English is different because we are devided by our grades and was teach differently. So basically to make it short, I am better at English then her~ 😂

After the advise she got, the words that she got from me next time was appcepted and we start helping each other. Now when she has trouble, she finds me😌

finally, I won the war and she listen to me instead of being a resentful friend. I found it funny that she believe that, when the ministry of education divide us into three groups to compare us for our mentality geniuses, it was to see how stable we are when we are test to be driven how strong our minds are by learning in different ways.

she find it unfair to learn differently sometime because she also wanted to gain some useful ways to achieve her goals. To be frank, she wanted to be better at studies so she can also help me who is less smarter but still knowledge and have the ability to hide that I am sensitive and scared of people around me to be real. I am just kidding, actually I am better at English than my mathematics which is the only subject that is bugging me.

so everyone, hope you have a good time and adios!!!!