Untitled Part 4

Good morning and night my dear readers, well schools has started and I know that all of you may be having trouble in school...same. me too. I feel ya honey, maybe some because I am not you guys and we are all different people with different soul and heart.

hmmm...it sucks right, when the teacher don't quite understand what you are saying and the worst of all your friend that you thought can save you from the chaos will save your drown and lost self but...they are just the same like all any people that thought you are crazy. well I got that too, I hope we can...yeah urmmmnn...at least have a good day I guess.

ok, stop babbling about me , how is everyone doing? are you going through hard time? having a new friend, girlfriend or boyfriend [wink wonk]who knows~

if anything good or bad happen just share in here. I care about you guys.

Sope, i wanna say that i always feel like i am not good enough for anyone and i want to throw it away cause it is bad for me. It affected me too much that i feel so tired being someone people is foreign about...and i hate it. I feel that i hide too much things from them and i want to cry.

I want to cry so badly and just be alone but...i can't because...they are here. I hate it when i cry with a mask instead of being myself. I hope that one day i could open up to them and live a new life with my new family.