my feelings

Hi again. Today i am going to tell all of u how i feel of being drag to my parents.

Well first of all they are separated and i grow up with no dad. Every fathers day i would spend it alone with my siblings. Which is so mean to me. Even after all the stupid things we do together i still love them. They just seems like they never care about it.

I feel so bad going to my dad and living my mom. But i also feel bad for my dad too.

I am always stuck in the middle cause i have been having a soft spot for my parents. I hate that i can't live alone and have the good years to myself.

Well,life is not cruel but i choose to make it difficult. So i have to deaal with it.

When i stay with my mom. I will always ask less from her cause my sisters would ask more. I could not bring myself to tell her that i have been hurting and crying on my own. She would never understand me because they always see me laughing and smiling. But deep down inside of my heart...alot of pieces of my heart was broken. They just never seen me cry badly infront of them because of them.

I am so confuse that i don't even know the meaning of true love? Try asking me or explained to me if u know a way i can i understand it more like a science.

Now i feel sick...but i lost all contact with all of my friend only got an online friend which never seen before?? I know she is a girl anddd i am a girl sope apparently she is my new best person to talk too. I help her with stress,she help me with life.

Now i feel bored and useless like a rubbishsoi willputsomebtsjokes.

This is justme when my parent say i don't give a shit about you. So i wonder off and not giving a shit bout them~ ( ̄∇ ̄)😂😂😂

Jungkook look dissapointed in suga but he was like "i never take things serious" face

Jungkook look dissapointed in suga but he was like "i never take things serious" face. It was my classic collection in the gallery,hahahahah 😅😅😂😂😂😂

I take this when i was about to have the most fun war with my friend!!! Muhahaha!!! But it ended up i aaim and hit her boobs real hard instead of the boys

I take this when i was about to have the most fun war with my friend!!! Muhahaha!!! But it ended up i aaim and hit her boobs real hard instead of the boys ... im sorry but not sorry cause i take affort posing like Hercules !?!? Ok, gtg bye peeps (╯з╰)❤❤❤❤