something new ☘

Ok...at lastttt! I put a damn pic!  I am sorry if it is dramatic but yeah! I did it~

So I know, my lazy ass have been avoiding this part of story and walking away from it...i found someone and something new.
It may be cliche and all but...i got in billiard~ how cool is that! (Welp...not that cool author nim.😂) ok,that is mean But I enjoyed it~

so i am now an official member of a cool club~ jk. i enjoy this club because my best friend is there, by my side. we are in our senior year and i can't wait to get out of the shit hole. hah! you thought i fucking love school, it was just direct an awful life when u thought "YAYyyyy~~~~ i finish my middle school and its is going to be fun when i become a senior~ *happy thought*" for the people who think like that...i am sad to inform u that senior year s.u.c.k! people with positive thoughts, it can be hard but don't say i never warn ya."

okay...where should we go now? hmmn.....let's start if my day is getting any better? "hey, i have a new frinde maybe...three of them is older then me? i don't care about age because i know once in their life, they are as young as us and pretty as fuck like us...or handsome! *proud celebration plus squelling*  i have two tutor and they are both the polar opposite. one of them is a girl while the other is a dude. it was fun while it ended...i graduated and passed my math thanks to them. i hope they are both getting enough sleep and doing well, hwaiting! i am counting on you! * fist bumb* my friends enjoy our holiday and weekend as cool as posible" anymore questions?

did you get into a college? "of course i did! *sweating so much* what makes you think i am not in a school? hmnn...maybe cause of my grammer of some shit. but mostly, i am still in school and to pursue my dreams. i know i sound sentimential but! but!!! i am very sure to continue for the best of me, my friend and mother" huhuhu...i am still suffering readers. helpeu me~~~

okay, thats all and its time to eat. bye bye~