Chapter 14

"A what?" Harry couldn't believe his ears or his eyes for that matter. Landrews was already on his knees with Sanderson's thick cock out in front of him. He was eyeing his partner's shaft with undisguised hunger and it was clear he was eager to get started.

"A suck off," he said clearly. "Even for a latent with your obviously limited brain power, I would think the meaning would be clear."

The other Needlers were gathering around him and looking at Harry, clearly wondering if he was going to back down. Harry was wondering it himself. He couldn't believe how easily he'd fallen into Landrew's trap —all eyes were on him and he felt as if he'd been punched in the stomach. The only person who didn't look excited at the prospect of the "suck-off" was Tomlinson. He wore a bland, unreadable expression on his face but he gripped Harry's shoulder hard.

"Styles —Harry, listen to me," he murmured, surprising Harry by using his first name. Had he ever done that before? Harry didn't think so. "Listen to me," Tomlinson continued. "We're leaving now. You don't have to do this."

"No." Harry shook his head. "No, he's right, Tomlinson... Louis." He said his partner's name almost shyly, feeling it in his mouth for the first time. "I never... I never give back to you. Take care of you the way you take care of me."

"This isn't the time or place." Tomlinson's pale blue eyes flashed in his scarred face and he lowered his voice, speaking urgently. "I never meant for you to have to do this, Harry. I know how you feel about it. It's the same way I felt when I first came. I don't want you to have to unlock that side of yourself unless you're ready to. Unless you want to."

"But I do. I want to," Harry said. He was surprised to find that the words were true. He took a step closer to Tomlinson, holding those pale blue eyes with his own. "Can you honestly say you don't want me to? That you haven't imagined what it would be like if I took you in my mouth? If I sucked you?" Boldly he reached forward and cupped his partner's straining hardness in one hand, feeling the outline of Tomlinson's thick cock through his uniform.

"Harry, don't." But his partner didn't move away. Instead he leaned in and gave Harry a long, lingering kiss on the mouth that sent a kaleidoscope of butterflies loose in Harry's stomach. "Not here. Not like this," he murmured. "Let's go back to our quarters and if you still want to-"

"No." Harry shook his head. "I have to, here and now. Before I lose my nerve. I do want to —I've wanted to for a long time now. I just... didn't know how to work up to it. Now I do." He sank to his knees in front of Tomlinson, still holding his partner's gaze. There's no one else in the room but him, he told himself, deliberately shutting out the murmurs of the other cadets and Landrews' taunting voice asking him what he was waiting for.

"You don't have to," Tomlinson said again, caressing his hair gently as Harry unzipped his partner's uniform. "You don't have to prove anything to Landrews or anyone else."

"It's not about that," Harry murmured, pulling the zipper down slowly, still keeping his eyes locked with Tomlinson's. "It's not about proving anything. It's about showing you how... how I feel." Then he dropped his eyes, a blush suffusing his face with heat. He wasn't embarrassed about what he was about to do nearly as much as what he had revealed. He wondered if Tomlinson would think he was a fool. Throwing myself at him like a stupid little schoolgirl, he thought, fumbling in the tight black uniform for his partner's thick, uncut cock. Already he could smell Tomlinson's leather and spice musk and it seemed to fill his head and make him even more confused. He'll think I'm an idiot. We're only supposed to be doing this kind of thing to strengthen our connection. I never should have admitted it meant more than that to me. Never should have...