Chapter 18

Harry didn't know how long they took, sucking, licking and exploring each other that night. He only knew it felt like coming home. And when he felt Tomlinson spurt between his lips, filling his mouth with cum, he drank it eagerly as he had the first time and allowed his partner's orgasm to trigger his own. He could feel Tomlinson swallowing him down, taking his shaft and his cum down his throat with obvious pleasure and stroking Harry's balls lightly to get more, to be sure he had gotten everything.

Afterward he held Tomlinson's softened shaft for a long time between his lips, still sucking gently, loving the feel of his partner in his mouth when he was soft and vulnerable. Tomlinson did the same for him, occasionally lapping his sac and taking each of Harry's balls carefully into his mouth for a long, loving suck until Harry trembled with pleasure so intense it was almost too much.

Finally he felt his partner shift and Tomlinson disentangled himself and moved up to the head of the bed to be with him again. "That was good," Tomlinson murmured, winding his arms around Harry's waist and pulling him close.

"More than good. Amazing." Harry came to him willingly and pressed a searching kiss to his lips, sharing his taste with the tall Needler. Tomlinson returned it eagerly, exploring Harry's mouth, giving him back his own flavor with his tongue. Finally he broke the kiss.

"How do you make me want you so much? Even after what happened tonight?" he murmured softly.

"I don't know. I just know I feel the same way," Harry told him quietly. The words I love you hovered just on the tip of his tongue but wouldn't quite come out. They seemed too girly, somehow. Too trite. And on a deeper level, too damn frightening. He looked up at Tomlinson, wanting to say something, to let him know how he felt. "I... I've never felt this way about a guy before. Never wanted a guy," he confessed. "I, uh, didn't think I had it in me to want that."

Tomlinson laughed softly and ran a hand over Harry's short hair. "Don't worry, I felt the same way when I first came to the shithouse. I think a lot of us did." His eyes grew dark. "I didn't change my mind until they paired me with Sabine."

"I'm sorry," Harry said, knowing the words were inadequate. "So damn sorry, Louis."

"Don't be." Tomlinson shook his head, his long hair whispering against the pillow. "That's my past, my shit, and I'm the one who has to deal with it." His eyes hardened. "I still wish I'd killed that son of a bitch Burns."

"You almost did," Harry told him soberly. "One more minute and he would have been story." He placed a hand flat against Tomlinson's muscular chest. "You know why I couldn't let you, don't you? You would have been expelled and sent up on charges. I couldn't let that happen -couldn't let them try to put me with another partner when I didn't... didn't want anyone but you."

Tomlinson smiled. "I felt the same way when I first met you. That I could never find someone I could bond with the way I had with Sabine. That I could share everything with. I'm glad you proved me wrong."

"Louis..." Harry looked up at him, feeling as if there were a large lump stuck in his throat he couldn't quite swallow around. "There's something I need to tell you. Even though...even though we're together now, the way we were, I still don't... I still can't..."

"You're still afraid to let me fuck you -is that it?" There was sorrow in Tomlinson's blue eyes but patience as well. No anger.

Harry nodded, not trusting himself to speak. He didn't know why he was afraid to take the final step. Maybe it was a fear of the pain that was sure to be involved -Tomlinson was extremely long and thick and Harry knew it wouldn't be easy for him to fit his big shaft into Harry's virgin ass. Maybe it was something else, a deeper fear, that doing this, that taking that one final step would make him completely into something it was hard to think about. A faggot? Gay? No one word, rude or polite, seemed to fit exactly. After all, he reminded himself, he wasn't like Landrews who he was pretty sure would be happy to fuck anything with a cock. No, he only wanted Tomlinson. And if he couldn't have him, he was pretty sure he wouldn't go chasing after any of the other guys in the Academy. So why couldn't he take that final step? He didn't know -he just knew he didn't feel ready yet.

"Well, Green Eyes..." Tomlinson sighed and stroked his hand over Harry's short hair again. "I guess I can understand. My promise holds -I won't fuck you unless you ask me to or I have to."

"Right, because our lives depend on it. Whatever, man." Harry made a face but Tomlinson only shook his head, a serious look in his eyes.

"Wait until we get in the Needle tomorrow. You'll see what I mean. The first time that neural net closes over both of us, you'll understand." He sighed. "In the meantime, we need to get some sleep. Long day tomorrow."

"And a better day than today," Harry told him, turning around so that Tomlinson's hard, warm chest was at his back the way he was used to.

"I hope you're right," Tomlinson breathed in his ear, pulling him close. "I sure as hell hope you're right, Green Eyes."

-:-:-:-

Okay, so this is very very very close to the end already! This chapter kills me of love, in some way.

Very short chapter, I'm sorry!

Nothing left to say, goodnight! :3