Flight~

~Chapter29~

I felt a light tap on my shoulder and I fluttered open my eyes.

"Yes?" I whispered hoarsely.

"Flight leaves in an hour, you need to get ready." Oli whispered in my ear.

I shot straight up and went to go get dressed. I threw on some skinny jeans, and a loose, white, t-shirt.

I was so ready to get to America.

I brushed my teeth and my hair, then I did a final check and left the bathroom.

Oli was standing in the doorway of the front door and had our suitcases.

"Ready?" He asked.

"Of course I am. How could I not be ready?"

"Just wondering, I mean this will be a big change in both of our lives." He chuckled.

"Oli, I've lived in America for 16 years, I know what it's like. I'll be fine, and you will too. I promise."

He just smiled and we walked out of the door.

I got to the car with him and we drove to the airport. We decided that we are just going to give this car to the guys of BMTH and we will get a new one in America. I mean, the cars are different there anyways.

After about 2 hours, we drove up to the airport, got through security, and sat down to wait for our flight.

I felt Oli's stare burning in the back of my head as I turned to face the window outside the airport.

"What is it?" I asked him.

"Nothing, it's just," he paused for a moment, "it's just I'm really nervous and excited at the same time."

"And why is that?"

"I'm nervous because I have to get used to a whole new country, and I'm excited because I get to do all of it with the girl I love." My heart fluttered.

"I understand, Oli. I really do. I love you."

"I love you more."

"No you don't."

"Yes I do." He chuckled.

"Okay, we don't have time to argue over this." I laughed at him and he flashed me a smile.

Just then, I heard a voice over the intercom:

"Flight 278 to the United States is boarding now."

Oli grabbed my hand and led me to the door to board the plane.

We handed the lady out boarding passed, loaded on the plane, and sat down in our seats.

"Hello, we are about to take off, so if everyone would please turn off any electronic devices until further notice," she stopped for a moment to signal that everyone had followed her instructions, "okay everyone, have a safe flight."

United States, here we come.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
hiii.

okay, so if there are any typos, I'm sorry.

anyways, hope you all enjoyed. I'm really trying to make these chapters longer, but I just never have time. I'm sorry.

my school gets let out in 2 days c: I'm so excited for summer!

when do you guys get out of school if you haven't already?

anyways, ily all so much.

comment, fan, and vote, also follow me! It helps me more than you can imagine!

-Amber XD