Its Over~

~Chapter 32~

I immediately got up from the couch and ran to where my unconscious boyfriend lay.

There was a man standing at the door, but I could only see his silhouette, nothing more. That is until I stepped closer and saw the man face-to-face.

It was my father.

How the hell did he find us? I thought we finally got away from all of this. What the hell? This has to be some twisted dream. This can't be real.

"There you are." He said in a hushed tone. He stepped over Oliver's body and grabbed me by my hair. He looked in my eyes and kissed my forehead harshly.

"Thought you could get away, eh?" He spat.

I felt the hot tears running down my face as I saw Oli laying there. I knew he wasn't dead, but just the sight of seeing him unconscious made me so upset.

"GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME YOU SICK BASTARD." I pushed him off of me and he grinned.

"Aw, you're cute." He smiled.

"Get the fuck away from me, my boyfriend, and my house. What the hell do you want from me?!" I yelled.

He just laughed in my face, it reminded me of times when he would laugh at my pain after he beat me up when I was younger.

"Just come with me and everything will be fine." He came towards me and it backed away.

"No, I am not coming with you. Everything will NOT be okay. You are a sick, sick, bastard and I fucking HATE you."

And with that, he slapped me across the face.

"Do not EVER fucking say that to me! I am your father!"

"YOU ARE NOT MY FATHER AND NEVER WILL BE!" I exclaimed.

I couldn't take this anymore. This was too much. I felt my blood boiling in my body and my pulse racing like crazy. My thoughts were hazy and my vision was getting blurry. I think I was in the middle of an anxiety attack. Not now. Oh please not now.

I saw in the corner of my eye that Oli had gotten up and was approaching my dad from behind. He grabbed my dad and hit him in the head with the fire extinguisher on the table behind us. He collapsed on the ground and blood began to rush out of his head.

"I'll call the police." Oli said as he grabbed his phone.

I nodded and stared at my dads body. I think he was dead. Not out cold, but dead. Was it finally over?

A few hours later, we were sitting at the police station and Oli had said everything that happened. I was still in shock because of my dads death.

"You alright?" He asked me as I lay my head on his shoulder. I thought I was going to pass out.

"I think im gonna pass out." I told him as I stood up.

"No don't stand up-"

That was the last thing I heard before I was out cold.

-

Can you tell from the look in our eyes?

We're going nowhere.

I heard Bring Me The Horizon blasting as I woke up.

I looked up and saw that I was on wooden flooring.

What the hell?

I got up and walked to get something to drink. I stumbled upon a Starbucks and walked inside.

"What can I get you ma'am?" The lady asked.

"Uhm I will just have a mocha cappuccino."

"Okay that will be £2."

Wow that sounds familiar. I thought.

"Excuse me? Would you like me to pay that for you?" I turned around and saw a familiar face standing there. Oliver Sykes.

That's when it all came back to me.

-
So that was the end of my story! Thank you guys so much for reading! It means so much to me! I never would've guessed my stupid story that I began writing at 3 in the morning would get so many reads! Thank you so so so much! ily all!!!!

i may write more, so keep an eye out c:

you guys are amazing that thank you for being on this journey and putting up with me!

ilysm

thanks for everything (:

-Amber XD