Chapter 6

"Do you really have to listen to Henry? I mean, how much did he care for you when you got lost down in the sewers for weeks...? He just went on living his life.." Bev slowly stepped towards him, "We cared about you more than he did...Henry isn't the good guy here, but you can be... All you have to do is let us pass."

"Shut up! He.. You're lying! He told me he looked for me! Plus, being with Henry is better than being trapped in that stupid gym packed like sheep ready to be shot!"

"You could always come with us... Henry was too busy chasing around Bill to help look for you. We can help you get out here, Pat. We can help you more than Henry can." Bev stepped closer, only a foot in between them as she placed a hand on his shoulder, "We can help."

"Get off me!" He knocked her hand away,"Henry said he was gonna go after that Bill kid first, anyways! I bet your little friend is trapped somewhere already- Or maybe he's dead!" Patrick glared at her, putting his finger on the hairspray trigger lever.

Bev instantly backed up, "You shouldn't believe him, Patrick... Now just put the hairspray down and we can get you out of here.. We won't tell the cops either, we promise. You'll be safe and off the hook."

"Get out of here!" He hissed, lighting a flame on the lighter, ready to trigger the hairspray at any sign of retreat.

"Patrick, we can help you...I promise we won't hurt you or tell the cops or Henry! You're safe with us.." Bev took one step closer.

Patrick stared at her, deadpanned, and triggered the hairspray. Bev let out a screech as fire instantly started the eat away at her skin and clothes. Her hair quickly lit up, already having hairspray on it. Ben screamed, trying to push Beverly out of the way, but having the same thing happen to him. Bev soon collapsed to the floor, trying her best to roll the fire out. Ben screamed as the fire ate at his flesh, and he watched as Patrick ran out of the room. Bev soon fell unconscious

.

Lucas looked up from the stupid little qwirkle pieces, "You cheated! I saw that!"

"Did not!" Dustin yelled, standing up before a scream bellowed down the hall. Dustin froze.

"What was that?" Lucas looked around, standing and scattering the qwirkle pieces everywhere. Dustin shrugged before stepping out of the room, Qwirkle pieces in his pockets and hands.

Lucas shoved past him and peered into the hallway,"It came from the high school wing."

"That sounded like El..I think they're in trouble." Dustin said before he started to slowly walk down the hall, on edge.

Lucas followed closely behind,"Do you think the others are with them?"

"Possibly..Maybe others heard her scream."

"Didn't Bill and Stan go this way, too?"

"I think... Oh Well, let's just find the-" Dustin rounded the corner and froze in his place, "Holy shit..."

"What is it?" Lucas peered over the corner, gasping when he was El hunches over and clutching Mike's(wigger) lifeless body.

"W-We gotta help Bill!"

Lucas shoved past him, "Fuck Bill! Look what the freak did to Mike!"

"This is not her fault. Now are we gonna help Bill or not?"

"Fine. But we are dealing with her later." Lucas hissed, glaring at El as he stormed into the room, seeing Bill wrestling on the ground with Henry and Stan shaking in a corner.

Dustin tried to tackle him again but slipped on blood, landing on the bloody body of Victor. He screeched.

Lucas laughed when he slipped but shut right the fuck up when he was the disheveled corpse, "Holy shit, dude."

"I told you it wasn't her...She wouldn't do that."Dustin grabbed the gun from the body, aiming it at Henry, "Hey!"

"Who the fuck gave you a gun?" Henry hissed as he kicked Bill into Stanley.

"He did." Dustin hissed as best as he could, pointing at Victor with shaking hands before he aimed at Henry, "Now, leave them alone!"

Henry pointed his gun back at Dustin,"Who's gonna mak-"

"We made it!" Mike(nigger) barged into the room, unaware of the scene unfolding before him.