Chapter 7

"Can you put me the fuck down now?" Eddie hissed at him.

"Sure, Eds." He thought about dropping him on his ass but decided against it, placing him down.

"Uh.. Guys?" Mike(nigger) tapped Richie's shoulder repeatedly, pointing to the events unfolding.

"Oh shit..." Roch looked down at his brother, freezing.

"The fuck happened here?" Eddie asked, looking around.

Roch walked over, sitting down, dead silent as he stared at the bleeding body of his brother.

Eddie and Mike fell silent as El looked up at Richie with a tearstained face, "I'm so sorry."

Richie stayed silent, a tear rolling down his cheek as he looked over at Victor's body, "He did this, right?"

El nodded with a frown, "But at least he's dead now." He nodded before looking over at Dustin, glaring up at Henry. He reached in his pocket, taking out alcohol. He stood u p, running over to Henry, screaming as he threw alcohol into his eyes.

Henry screamed, "You fucking bitch!" as he fell on his ass, dropping his gun as he tried to wipe his eyes.

"Do it Dustin." Roch stated sternly, no normal emotion in his voice, not sounding like Roch at all. Dustin nodded, pointing the gun at Henry with shaking hands. He tried to swallow the rising lump in his throat, but all that came out was I weak squeak of, "I can't fucking do this.."

"Then I will." Bill stood up, ripping the gun away from him before aiming, shooting Henry between the eyes. There was a weak moan from Henry as he fell limp on the ground.

A day later, everyone that made it out went to Stan's house for a celebration. Stanley climbed up the stairs, a plate of cookies and a grin on his face. He had his bookbag slung over his shoulder as he sat down. He said his hellos, and began rummaging through his bookbag. He unzipped it reached down into his backpack, pulling out a loaded gun.

"S-Stan, put the gun down..." Bill said slowly, standing up and slowly walking towards him with his hands out.

Stans grin turned into a scowl,"No. I'm done with you all calling me a 'Dirty Jew' or a 'Christ Killer', you fucking bastards!" He glared at them all as he pointed is at Bill.

"Stan, listen to me.... We're sorry, just put the gun down and we can talk about this..."

"No! Get away from me. Back the fuck up!" His finger rested on the trigger. Bill put his hands up, slowly backing away, "Stan please..."

"No.." Stan hissed, slowly pulling the trigger.

Bill dropped to the floor as Richie screamed, "Jesus fuck, Stan!"

"Jesus isn't real." He stated flatly as he pointed the gun to Richie.

"Ya fucking Christ-Killer."

"No I'm not!" Stanley screamed as he pulled the trigger once again.

"Richie!" Eddie hollered as he dropped to his knees, hunching over Richie's body. Stanley kicked Richie's heavier body over Eddie. Eddie wheezed, searching on the floor for his aspirator, flailing under the heavy body. El ran over, trying to lift Richie's body. Stan stared at her for a bit before blowing her fucking brains out. He turned around, shooting both Dustin and Lucas, watching them fall like dominos on each other.

Stan turned to Mike(nigger) with a smiled,"Mikey! My man. Join me. We were both laughed at for being a nigger and a jew, but look at us now! A couple'a survivors! What'ddya say, Mikey moo?" Mike stared at him before running at him,lunging towards his stomach to take him down. Stanley gasped and shot Mike in the shoulder just before he could get to him.

Will started to sob from the corner, his head in his knees as he was in the fetal position, rocking back and forth.

Stanley stared at Mike and put his gun right down to his head,"Man, Mikey, we could've done it together." And shot him. Stanley looked at Will, "Well, time to see Jesus." And with that, Stanley shot himself.