Chapter 8 - Wild dream?

They were naked..she was sitting on his laps and was kissing each other madly..She was nibbling his lower lip..his hands were roaming on her back..he was pressing her ass and pulling her more into him..her naked soft spot was touching his naked manhood.. their tongues were fighting with each other..her hand was on his neck and was pulling him more into her mouth..she doesn't wanna leave him..his lips were in her mouth..she was pulling them more in her mouth madly..

*phone rangs*

*phone rangs*

*phone rangs*

*phone rangs*

*phone rangs*

*phone rangs*

*phone rangs*

*phone rangs*

She opened her eyes and Saw her self on bed and all wet from below...She sat on the bed and remove her hairs from face and cover her face with palm..she nodded her head and was literally speechless.

*phone rangs*

*phone rangs*

She looked at the screen and saw her masi was calling..she calmed herself and answered it.

Ishana..phone kyu nahi utha rai. abhi uthi hai?

Nahi masi..i was in washroom.
- she lied again..

Acha..mein teri mumma ke sath shopping jaa rahi hu..Tum chalogi?

Nahi..mein apni friend ke sath jaa rahi hu.
She said with a smile..thinking about him.

Konsi friend?

Hai ek..school ki.

okay..paise mere cluth mese lelena..

okay..masi bie.love you.

*Dissconnected*

Her P.O.V

I was naked..kissing him badly..he was naked..godd...i was sitting on his fucking lapppp...god how can this happen in my dream..i mean how can i dream something like this..i am still wet..god nonono..not nowwww..not so soonnnnn.

I covered my face with palm and i heard my phone was ringing again..i groaned thinking that who's it now.?
i sighed looking that it was just my alarm..i closed my eyes but with a jerk open them again and saw it was 12:30pm already..i cursed myself again for sleeping over again..but its not my fault actually its all his fault.
He only texts me at night and i couldn't resist myself from replying him..he even changed his profile picture..he was looking cute handsome and smart and hot and dashing and what not..i don't know how to describe him in words. He was looking so good in green shirt..i was drooling..i am still drooling..and guess what i couldn't stop drooling since night only..but more then that i am jealous..Yes jealous because That little girl is with him..She is too cute but i wanted to be the one..there..standing so close to him..awwww...

we can be cute pair

we can be cute pair..god 😭😭 i love him so much and I can't tell him that..how can ruhi leave him like that..Anyways thats a good thing for me now..but he must be so heartbroken..but now i am here and now i think i should take bath..And should make some breakfast for myself too..its time to pamper yourself Girl..Lets go and then In evening i am gonna meet him after 2Years..Yayayyayayayay

*Time skipped to and after their meet*

I entered in House at 8PM and my masi and cousins looked at me with a raised eyebrows..anyone can guess that i am sad and not in a good mood..before they could start popping their questions on me i just remove my shoes and moved to my di's room.
I changed my clothes into comfortable night wear and put my phone on charge and Washed my faced up with water to feel relaxed a bit at least which is not gonna possible at least not now i know..i went out of the washroom and went back to my di's room and lay down on my bed and Started cursing him for whatever he did today.