Chapter 30 - Mc'donals

Her POV

Ishana Di, I m hungry.
Naira said coming towards me and I laugh pausing my movie.

Well hello there hungry.
I said jokingly and she groans.

I am only kidding, what do you want to eat?
I ask moving up to her.

McDonalds! She said and I nod walking over to sahir and dharmesh bhai..who were sitting with their another 2 Young cousins..i looked at dharmesh bhai..he was sleeping with open mouth. He look funny..i chuckled looking at him.

sahir..naira wants to eat something.
I said moving my eyes to him

Even i am hungry.
says one of his cousin..i nodded and moved towards the driver.

We are in SUV...we went to see sahir and Dharmesh bhai's shops where they work and they were pretty good and so the area was. We enjoyed a lot.

I didn't knew that his cousins are also joining us and i get to know it when Dharmesh bhai called me and said that we are not going in his car.. because we are more then five so i asked him about it and then i get to know about it and i was feeling awkward first but then i saw that they are even younger then naira..i sighed calmly and they are cute too.

I sit next to the driver and shoot him a smile.

Hi, do you think we could stop at the next McDonalds?" I ask.

Yes ma'am.
The man says and I smile.
I stand up walking to naira and give her a thumbs up.

He's going to stop at the next one.
I say.

Yay! Can I take my toys?..
one of naira's youngest cosioun asked me.

Take 2, we can get you more there.
Sahir said referring to the happy meal toys.

Okay.
He said running to his seat. He grabs two stuffed animals and asks me to
hold one and gives the other to Naira.
I stand awkwardly hugging a yellow minions 2 and spin it around by its leg.

What are you doing?
Sahir asks chuckling.

It looks like a tick-tack.
I say and he places his hand over mine.

That's also daksh's favorite and he will hate you for a week if you rip it."
He said and I stopped doing that

(daksh and naksh =cousion of them).

Oh.
I say hugging it.
The car comes to a stop and the 6 of us
get down. Sahir and his cousins goes to the bathroom. I and naira ordered our food. Bhaiya comes a minute later from car..he was still sleeping..he pulls his pants up.

No one was going to wake me up and tell me we stopped to get food?
He asks..rubbing his eyes.

We were just about to order something for you too and thought to do a take away of your ones.
naira & i said shrugging.

You don't even know what I get.
He says and turns to the cashier.

Let me get a Big Mac with a happy meal, hold the apple slices, I'd rather have a yogurt. 2 extra toys too please.
He said handing her $20

A happy meal and 2 extra toy?
I asked raising my eyebrow.

for daksh and naksh.
He said.

And the other one?
I ask.

Well for me duh..haven't you seen my collection in drawing room? He said and I laugh walking to our table.

Bring me my food.
I said to him and he nod his head.

What do you want to drink?
He asks.

A coke.
I say.

Sahir and his cousions come out of the bathroom and naksh went back to the car..he said he is not hungry but sleepy and sahir, daksh ordered their food.

You ordered?
Sahir asks and I nod my head.

ishana di! Do you like my minion, his name is bob!
daksh says excitedly.
I & naira smiled at his Cuteness.

Yeah...he's very yellow.
I say not knowing what else to say and rey laughs. He slides in next to me and gives daksh his phone to play with..and naira went to see one of her classmate.

You look exceptionally beautiful today.
Sahir says turning his head to face me.

Do the bags under my eyes look like eyeliner becoz I have no make up on now.
I say still concentrating on my food because there is no compromise with my food and he chuckles looking at me and knowing my habits.

I think you and your eye bags are beautiful with or without make up. He says and I blushed and turn to daksh who was looking at us.

Eyes on the phone.
Sahir tells him playfully and Daksh looks back down..and i thanked to god silently for not sending naira back too soon. Though..he tried to hold my hand and kissing me in corners of streets but i was pushing him away from me todat because i don't want anyone to caught us..and now i can bet on that..that he is a big horny more then corny.

Sahir leans over quickly and pecks my lips. I hear a camera click go off and look at Daksh.

What? My eyes were on the phone.
He says and Sahir and I laugh lightly.

Bhaiya comes with his food and we both were almost finish with ours.

Ugh they forgot my second toy.
Bhaiya said and sahir rolls his eyes.

Don't they always?
Sahir asks.

Dude I specifically asked for 3. What the fück. He says and sahir kicks him under the table.

"OoooH BHAIYA SAID A BAD WORD." Daksh and Naira says pointing at Bhaiya and I looked at them with confused expression.

Bhaiya takes 2£ out of his pocket and
hand each to each of them.

What's the pound for?I ask.

It's a swear rule, we swear, we give a pound to each of them.
Sahir explains taking a bite out of his a burger.

"SHIT THAT'S HOT."
He exclaims and I laugh loudly.

I'll even give you guys a pound for that one.
I say handing them a pound to each of them and sahir gives him another one.

We're going to be rich.
Daksh  says taking our money and we all laughed a bit on him.

Such pure souls..aren't they?

*skip to after they eat*

We were sitting in Car..sahir and i was sitting together..he was rubbing my thighs under my skirt...while giving me goose bumbs which i was trying to ignore..after so long i am wearing a skirt..not because he wanted me too..of course i was feeling uncomfortable and i still am but i couldn't say to naira..she's also having the same one and she is wearing it too today..she asked me to do twinning with her and i still remember his smirk on his face when he saw me in skirt.

We were talking about his past college life and How many girls he had flirted with.

Girl..you know what..there was a one girl who was ready to marry me and i was literally shocked when she came to me wearing a white gown..on my prom night..She even had a ring with her..i even made her wear them..but everyone knows that means nothing..plus it was just her dream which i made it came true lol.
He said bit laughing remembering his college days.

My face curved into 'O'

And she was not the only one who did that and i don't know..how many times i am already married with whom..Casanova life..seriously..i even miss those days too.
He said with a big smile on his face.

So, You're cheating on me?
I ask jokingly and he let out a laugh

Oops. You caught me.
He said..and we laughed at bit.