chapter 35 - too good for him? part 2

His POV

I bought a bouquet of white flowers and her favourite chocolate 'Ferrero Roger'. I was happy thinking that i will get my love back today but faith was not with me today. I saw her sitting in the corner and was laughing. I got confused thinking that with whom she was sitting with. I walked to her and saw that she was sitting with my neighbour jack. she looked at me with a smile and ran to hug me..but i didn't hug her back..as i was having stuff in my hands. She looked at me and kissed me on my cheek. Honestly, i didn't get any good feelings...i was literally not getting any good vibes.

Alia..introduced us to each other but she doesn't know that we already knew each other from a very long time...neither we said that to her.

He left soon and then i talked to her.

I didn't ask her that what she was doing with him..i just said that i want her back in my life and even she even agreed too. I become more happy when she said that she will try to leave her addictions..little bit from inside i was feelimg something fishy.

We talked about random stuff to avoid the occurred ness between us then i left from there.
I was checking my phone and i was about to text you and literally i just wanted to share my happiness with you only but my eyes fell on my wrist and i realised that my watch fell off somewhere.

I went back from the way i came.
I checked it everywhere but shrugged my shoulders when couldn't find it after searching it off from last 20 minutes. I was about to make my way off to my car to leave from there but stopped when saw a familiar face. I moved a bit there and saw that it was alia standing with a guy who was smoking and even gave her to do some. I couldn't believe on my own eyes...like what i just saw..she just said she'll try to stop all her addictions and then now only she started smoking. I was about to move to her but then stopped when i saw that guy moved closer to her and started rubbing his hand under her thighs and she was not saying a word to him..i was lost when i saw her moved to him and in a second she smashed her lips on his. I was feeling nothing but disguise on myself again for thinking about giving another chance to that who's nothing but characterless..They get apart when they heard my phone is ringing..she was shocked to see me there...of course she didn't expect me to be there and get caught..i switched my phone off and she was scared..anyone can say that just by looking at her expressions..and my red bloodshot eyes added fuel to her situation.

I turned around to move back to my car without saying a single word to him.

sahir..wait..listen to me please..
She said holding my arm to stop me there.

Even her touch made me feel disguised now..i jerked my hand from her hold and her foot got slipped and she fall off there. I didn't even move to help her because i know myself and if i even move a bit closer to her...then the situation will get more worse only.

I turned to leave again but stopped when i heard her.

Get lost man...you're such a looser..it was so easy to make you fool...what do you think of yourself ? You dork...just go away and don't show me your face again...you fool..Looser.

and she added fuel to fire...i didn't say anything and moved to my car...i was so damnnn angry that i couldn't control myself and called you..
And then.......'AAACHUUUUUUU'

I stopped hearing that noise and looked at her.

'AAAACHUUU'

bless you...i said with a small smile.

This is the 8th time i guess i sneezed and you're wishing me now.
She said holding a tissue near her nose.

OHHH..
i said after realising that i do speak alot and how much i was lost in my world.

Sorry..
i said and she passed a small smile to me.

I hold her hand and to me it was like she was burning in fire..i touched her forehead and her temperature was literally high.

God....you're burning babe.
I said sounding nothing but tensed.

Happy Realisationnn...'Achuuuuuu.'
she said.

I was feeling disguised of myself only..because of what i did and said to her.

I picked her up and she didn't said anything neither did protest to leave her. I pulled a blanked on her..and looked at her..where she was already looking at me.

I am sorry ishana..
i whispered sitting next to her and nodded her head positively with a small smile.

I stand to walk out of the room to let her sleep peacefully but stopped when felt a hold on my wrist. I turned and saw her hold on my wrist..i raised my eyebrow questioning her about it.

You went through a lot today..sleep with me..you'll also feel better.
She said with her half closed eyes.

I smiled a bit looking at her care for me. I didn't say anything and lay down next to her..i looked at her..she was facing on the other side..i moved a bit to hug her from behind...and she didn't said anything..i started playing with her hairs..she was moving and moved to me and snuggled into my chest more..i smiled looking at her angelic face and i gave a peck on her cheek. I hugged her tightly but left her hairs to play with them.

Is she too good for me ? Do i even deserve her friendship ? After behaving like a no less then a beast to her..she was still behaving like nothing happen..she still cares for me..thinks a lot about me..what have i ever done to have a girl like her? waittt....have i fallen for her?...fallen for a girl who's more like my best friend to me?

ALL THESE QUESTIONS WERE RUNNING IN MY MIND..AND SHE'S THE ONLY PERSON WHO CAN GIVE THEIR ANSWERS TO THEM.