Chapter 39 - Surprise part - 2

"The beach" I say stepping on to the sand.

sahir smiles and I shrug taking off my boots. He hands me some slippers and I generously take them.

Want some ice cream? He asked and I nod my
head smiling. He laughs a little and we walk
towards a small stand.

We go up to a man probably in his early 40's
ning the stand and sahir asks me to order. I tell the man what I want

H-here you are. He said handing us our cones.
sahir hands the man a 20 Pounds bill and tells the man to keep the rest and smiles at him kindly. I smile and we walk away towards the water.

Isn't it kind of cold to swim? I asked letting my feet sink into the sand. I take off the sandles deciding it's better to just walk like this when rey takes his off too. He holds his in his hand and grabs mine too. He throws them to the side and we begin to walk, letting our feet sink into the wet sand.

I know, I just wanted to go somewhere where i can find peace with you." He said looking at his
feet.

I've had probably the best day today and I wouldn't have asked to spend it with anyone else I said and he lets a small smile on to his face. i can guess that he is not sad. he just want to spend sometime with himself but he also needs me because he can be himself with me.

*

"Are you okay?" I asked softly looking at sahir who was looking outside the window.

Are you? He asked.

I asked first. I say facing my whole body towards him.

You're more important. He said quietly. I lift his right arm up and kneel on top of his seat where he's sitting. He looks at me quietly and I embrace
him into a hug. His chin lays on my shoulder and
his hand softly runs up and down my back. My
head tilts it's way into his neck and I rub his back
as well.

You're more important, to me. I said loud enough so I know he can hear me but still pretty quietly.

Sit back down, I don't want you to get hurt. He
says and I pull away from the hug gently and as
I am about sit back in my seat he pulls me by my
hand back and I land half on his seat and half on
his lap. I turn my head slightly seeing how close we were and look into his light honey eyes. He licks his lips and I can feel his short breaths on my upper lip before pressing his plum lips gently on my cheek.

Once his lips detached from my cheek..he wraps his arms around me and i lay my head on his shoulder.